Welcome to World of IPTV

With

+23k members
+11k threads
+106k posts

we are the most popular IPTV community on the web. 

IMPORTANT NOTE:
WE HAVE RECENTLY NOTICED THAT TOO MANY DOUBLE FAKE ACCOUNTS ARE CREATED IN THE PAST.
TO PREVENT THIS ISSUE THE DECISION WAS MADE THAT IN THE FUTURE A ANNUALLY FEE 20 EURO WILL BE RAISED FOR NEW MEMBERSHIPS.

Join now to the World of IPTV

Forum Rules

Before you start, check out the forum rules first

Account upgrade

Upgrade your account to get access to full features

Advertising

Would you like to place your advertisement with us ?

Resources Manager

Hundreds of IPTV scripts and apps are available for download

Request Ezserver Jobs - Open-Share license model

robert kao

Banned
Banned
Ext. Member
Reaction score
YFazMP.png

Last edited:
Channels MatchTime Unblock CDN Offshore Server Contact
100 cnx / 90€ 5Gbps / 180€ 48CPU-256GRAM 10Gbps 569€ Skype live:giefsl
500 cnx / 350€ 10Gbps / 350€ 48CPU-128GRAM 5Gbps / 349€ TG @changglobize
1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

senkron24

Banned
Banned
Ext. Member
Reaction score
aha you need slave with 50% of rabat for life time liscense :)))

robert kao

Banned
Banned
Ext. Member
Reaction score
if you can sell any software about ezserver by lifetime license, then you can get half of the net amount.
For example, if you sell Ezserver panel lifetime to get amount $1499, then you can get about $749.
If you seel Ezserver player SDK to get $4999, then you can get $2499.

Last edited:
1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

robert kao

Banned
Banned
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Open-source license with donation can not make money for all as XUI, finally XUI is closed.
Cracked software can also not get benefit for all, so we created a new software license model:
Open-share license is to share benefit with all selling software by 50% commission.

Last edited:

senkron24

Banned
Banned
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Open source with donatation can not make money for all as XUI, finally XUI is closed.
Cracked software can also not get benefit for all, so we want to share benefit with all by 50% commission.

XUI, finally XUI is closed. yes
bud lot of peaple working on it get it better ofcourse will be in futher not the best
bud thare exist so many other forexample xui.one the price its acepteabel
ezserver pruckt its great i like it bud still buggy and missing match think its not like xtream ui etc..
ezserver its for my thinks only home backround streamer not pruducer becouse it cannot make same thinks xui
and the price it to hi
also two way
ezserver have to work more and get new futher not only like p2p streaming its just for same kind of stremers importend
its need more specifish to see what need the market and make it faster
i cant understand ezserver becouse as in last year where xtream codes was closed all peaple was running and sourch to other pannels
one of tham was ezserver what was locking bud ezserver was not consantrate to make it simaler or better as xtream no he was only say here guys thad
my pruckt get it or go away
and i was one of tham
also fackt its if ezserver want to get bigger than he must do match match more as now ...
same points from ezserver its good bud the price for this no thx
also price + need match match more funktions on it

bud i respeckt the work from ezsrver i will every time see ezserver on the market ..

kind regarts

robert kao

Banned
Banned
Ext. Member
Reaction score
XUI, finally XUI is closed. yes
bud lot of peaple working on it get it better ofcourse will be in futher not the best
bud thare exist so many other forexample xui.one the price its acepteabel
ezserver pruckt its great i like it bud still buggy and missing match think its not like xtream ui etc..
ezserver its for my thinks only home backround streamer not pruducer becouse it cannot make same thinks xui
and the price it to hi
also two way
ezserver have to work more and get new futher not only like p2p streaming its just for same kind of stremers importend
its need more specifish to see what need the market and make it faster
i cant understand ezserver becouse as in last year where xtream codes was closed all peaple was running and sourch to other pannels
one of tham was ezserver what was locking bud ezserver was not consantrate to make it simaler or better as xtream no he was only say here guys thad
my pruckt get it or go away
and i was one of tham
also fackt its if ezserver want to get bigger than he must do match match more as now ...
same points from ezserver its good bud the price for this no thx
also price + need match match more funktions on it

bud i respeckt the work from ezsrver i will every time see ezserver on the market ..

kind regarts
I think you do not know the XC, XUI are different with Ezserver.
XC and XUI are coded by PHP for user, channel management, then use open source ffmpeg for streaming and transcoding.
Ezserver is a IPTV & P2P streaming server, not a panel, one admin panel coded by Javascript for user, channel management.
so you can compare the admin panel with XC, XUI or compare Ezserver with ffmpeg.

redhat

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Chief Moderator
Reaction score

Hello Robert, instead of using surreptitious advertising here and get a ban, I recommend that you purchase proper advertising here.
You can then offer a discount promo code especially for WOI members, which will increase your sales.

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
AdBlock Detected

We know, ad-blocking software do a great job at blocking ads. But our site is sponsored by advertising. 

For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.
You can create a Account with us or if you already have account, you can prefer an Account Upgrade.

I've Disabled AdBlock