Welcome to World of IPTV

With

+23k members
+11k threads
+106k posts

we are the most popular IPTV community on the web. 

IMPORTANT NOTE:
WE HAVE RECENTLY NOTICED THAT TOO MANY DOUBLE FAKE ACCOUNTS ARE CREATED IN THE PAST.
TO PREVENT THIS ISSUE THE DECISION WAS MADE THAT IN THE FUTURE A ANNUALLY FEE 20 EURO WILL BE RAISED FOR NEW MEMBERSHIPS.

Join now to the World of IPTV

Forum Rules

Before you start, check out the forum rules first

Account upgrade

Upgrade your account to get access to full features

Advertising

Would you like to place your advertisement with us ?

Resources Manager

Hundreds of IPTV scripts and apps are available for download

Extend API Functionality - Create & Restart Streams on 2x - Player API on 1.6x

elchispa

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Hi all,
Due to Xtream Codes going down, I'd imagine a lot of people wanting to migrate to the cracked Xtream Codes 1.6 panel. Doing this will remove the player_api.php functionality as it was not implemented until 2.x, so I've written a quick and dirty wrapper to replicate the functionality. It's a start, with more to be implemented later. Currently the WHMCS Web TV Player works as well as the GSE IPTV android app. Many more android apps want to work too, but some reason why I'm trying to figure that out.

In addition to this, if people decide to stay on 2x, I've written a quick wrapper to allow continuation of service during the Xtream Codes downtime by giving panel admins the ability to restart their broken streams with new sources, or create new streams and run them. You still have to have some database knowledge as it requires going into the database and amending the `stream_source`, or creating a new stream in the `streams` table. The PHP files' only purpose at the moment is to force Xtream Codes to analyse the new source, and restart the stream accordingly. Or start the new stream if it can't find it in the database.

I've tested it with my panel that I installed today, as it turns out the license server is completely down so it's possible to install it without a license check. I then added users manually, as well as bouquet's etc, then added a stream and played around with the database until I got XC to start the stream finally. Then I wrote this wrapper to automate that part of the process.

From here I'm going to write an admin panel that will list all current streams, bouquets etc, and allow editing from a user interface. Thought I'd throw this out here now though so people can continue service until the admin interface is complete or someone else brings something to the table.

XTREAM CODES 2.x

Current Functionality
Restart existing stream.
Start new stream.
How to Use
Place the php file here: /home/xtreamcodes/iptv_xtream_codes/wwwdir/includes/restart_stream.php
Edit the MySQL connection details and authorisation password in the php file. Save it.
Run the script: http://IPADDRESS:pORT/includes/restart_stream.php?auth=PASSWORD&id=STREAM_ID
Create a Stream
Enter the MySQL database.
Create a new stream under the streams table.
Add the stream_id to the relevant bouquet in the bouquets table.
Run the script to analyse the stream and start it.
Change a Stream Source
Enter the MySQL database.
Find your stream in the streams table.
Edit the stream_source column with your new sources. List format, URL encoded. E.g. ["
Du musst Registriert sein, um den Link zusehen.
"]
Run the script to analyse the stream and restart it with the new sources.
Restart a Stream
Run the script to restart a stream. No changes to the database required.
Future Plans
Full Admin UI interface. Either written from scratch or ported from Xtream Codes 1.6x.
Full stream control (create, restart, stop, delete, ban, unban).
Full user control, bouquet management, mag users, enigma, timeshift, settings etc.

URL:
Du musst Registriert sein, um den Link zusehen.

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
AdBlock Detected

We know, ad-blocking software do a great job at blocking ads. But our site is sponsored by advertising. 

For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.
You can create a Account with us or if you already have account, you can prefer an Account Upgrade.

I've Disabled AdBlock