Welcome to World of IPTV

With

+23k members
+11k threads
+106k posts

we are the most popular IPTV community on the web. 

IMPORTANT NOTE:
WE HAVE RECENTLY NOTICED THAT TOO MANY DOUBLE FAKE ACCOUNTS ARE CREATED IN THE PAST.
TO PREVENT THIS ISSUE THE DECISION WAS MADE THAT IN THE FUTURE A ANNUALLY FEE 20 EURO WILL BE RAISED FOR NEW MEMBERSHIPS.

Join now to the World of IPTV

Forum Rules

Before you start, check out the forum rules first

Account upgrade

Upgrade your account to get access to full features

Advertising

Would you like to place your advertisement with us ?

Resources Manager

Hundreds of IPTV scripts and apps are available for download

Request EPL Blocks UK - HELP Please

M

Mydogsballs

The epl blocks are happening via isp end users which basically means they are following their traffic which in turn leads them to servers and block it as the see a spike from a Friday to a sunday for example non football day 2.5 gig then on a Saturday jumps Alot higher same on a sunday and same on a Monday at particular times ie 12:30- 8pm then there is a spike in data there is work rounds in progress some have been successful some hasn't but by law they can only block 3 servers

Channels MatchTime Unblock CDN Offshore Server Contact
100 cnx / 90€ 5Gbps / 180€ 48CPU-256GRAM 10Gbps 569€ Skype live:giefsl
500 cnx / 350€ 10Gbps / 350€ 48CPU-128GRAM 5Gbps / 349€ TG @changglobize
1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

dmcaserver

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Try to use some other server which ignore dmca complaints and have white ips , let me know if you need any help or testing during the matches

delta1372

If it moves, compile it!
Banned
Ext. Member
Reaction score
The epl blocks are happening via isp end users which basically means they are following their traffic which in turn leads them to servers and block it as the see a spike from a Friday to a sunday for example non football day 2.5 gig then on a Saturday jumps Alot higher same on a sunday and same on a Monday at particular times ie 12:30- 8pm then there is a spike in data there is work rounds in progress some have been successful some hasn't but by law they can only block 3 servers

"but by law they can only block 3 servers" where did you source this information? I have not seen this stated anywhere in the court documentation.

Also, the court documents don't allow for IP range sniffing which they do, who is going to report them? ...... "I want to file a complaint to the courts as my ilegal IPTV service is being banned by the agents / ISP's sniffing info which is not allowed in the court order" .... can you image that happening?

The agencies involved with the EPL bans do not play by the rules set forth in the court order because no one is going to contest what they do.

Brand New Servers, 0 history to use, 0 clients, 0 bandwidth and they still get banned. I had 1 such server. was sitting there doing nothing and only used by me for internal testing. After a few weeks of again sitting there doing nothing but testing XUI and got spanked with a FMTS warning and server shut down. Now here is the funny thing, I dont use a public ISP as technically I am my own ISP and FMTS don't have access to ANY data on my network and yet .... still got an EPL ban. After checking the logs I saw network and port scans a few minutes before the server got suspended.

We also know they null route entire /24's which again they are not allowed to do as per the court order but they still do it.

Channels MatchTime Unblock CDN Offshore Server Contact
100 cnx / 90€ 5Gbps / 180€ 48CPU-256GRAM 10Gbps 569€ Skype live:giefsl
500 cnx / 350€ 10Gbps / 350€ 48CPU-128GRAM 5Gbps / 349€ TG @changglobize
1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
AdBlock Detected

We know, ad-blocking software do a great job at blocking ads. But our site is sponsored by advertising. 

For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.
You can create a Account with us or if you already have account, you can prefer an Account Upgrade.

I've Disabled AdBlock