Welcome to World of IPTV

With

+23k members
+11k threads
+106k posts

we are the most popular IPTV community on the web. 

IMPORTANT NOTE:
WE HAVE RECENTLY NOTICED THAT TOO MANY DOUBLE FAKE ACCOUNTS ARE CREATED IN THE PAST.
TO PREVENT THIS ISSUE THE DECISION WAS MADE THAT IN THE FUTURE A ANNUALLY FEE 20 EURO WILL BE RAISED FOR NEW MEMBERSHIPS.

Join now to the World of IPTV

Forum Rules

Before you start, check out the forum rules first

Account upgrade

Upgrade your account to get access to full features

Advertising

Would you like to place your advertisement with us ?

Resources Manager

Hundreds of IPTV scripts and apps are available for download

EPG keeps restarting every minute

James88

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
HI all can anyone help me here i have an issue my EPG on xtream ui panel keeps restarting every minute and im not 100% what cmd should i use to change this to stop it refreshing every minute..

panel im using is XTREAM UI MOD 22 CK 38

thank you in advance if anyone can help me with this issues

urgodfather

Banned
Banned
Ext. Member
Reaction score
HI all can anyone help me here i have an issue my EPG on xtream ui panel keeps restarting every minute and im not 100% what cmd should i use to change this to stop it refreshing every minute..

panel im using is XTREAM UI MOD 22 CK 38

thank you in advance if anyone can help me with this issues
Something tells me that you have attempted to make EPG run more than once an made an error. Check your crontab file for the user xtreamcodes.

James88

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Something tells me that you have attempted to make EPG run more than once an made an error. Check your crontab file for the user xtreamcodes.
i have updated the file with this and its still doing it but will try again

1. Backup the original cron: cp /home/xtreamcodes/iptv_xtream_codes/crons/epg.php /home/xtreamcodes/iptv_xtream_codes/crons/epg_bak.php

2. Replace original epg.php: wget "https://pastebin.com/raw/8kheQ3Ey" -O /tmp/epg.php -o /dev/null;sudo rm -rf /home/xtreamcodes/iptv_xtream_codes/crons/epg.php; sudo cp /tmp/epg.php /home/xtreamcodes/iptv_xtream_codes/crons/; chown -R xtreamcodes:xtreamcodes /home/xtreamcodes/; rm /tmp/epg.php;

3. Run this command in SSH to force update the EPG: sudo /home/xtreamcodes/iptv_xtream_codes/php/bin/php /home/xtreamcodes/iptv_xtream_codes/crons/epg.php

Channels MatchTime Unblock CDN Offshore Server Contact
100 cnx / 90€ 5Gbps / 180€ 48CPU-256GRAM 10Gbps 569€ Skype live:giefsl
500 cnx / 350€ 10Gbps / 350€ 48CPU-128GRAM 5Gbps / 349€ TG @changglobize
1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

James88

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
i have updated the file with this and its still doing it but will try again

1. Backup the original cron: cp /home/xtreamcodes/iptv_xtream_codes/crons/epg.php /home/xtreamcodes/iptv_xtream_codes/crons/epg_bak.php

2. Replace original epg.php: wget "https://pastebin.com/raw/8kheQ3Ey" -O /tmp/epg.php -o /dev/null;sudo rm -rf /home/xtreamcodes/iptv_xtream_codes/crons/epg.php; sudo cp /tmp/epg.php /home/xtreamcodes/iptv_xtream_codes/crons/; chown -R xtreamcodes:xtreamcodes /home/xtreamcodes/; rm /tmp/epg.php;

3. Run this command in SSH to force update the EPG: sudo /home/xtreamcodes/iptv_xtream_codes/php/bin/php /home/xtreamcodes/iptv_xtream_codes/crons/epg.php
didnt work still keep refreshing epg every minute any ideas when checking cpu and mem i allways see these 2 every time epg is refreshing

10762xtreamc+SystemXtreamCodes[Cache Builder]
10767xtreamc+System/home/xtreamcodes/iptv_xtream_codes/php/bin/php /home/xtreamcodes/iptv_xtream_codes/crons/.php

1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

James88

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
just grab it from emre's bitbucket
i was checking all the files but not sure is this file is ducked or not its the api.php file

this what it looks like should i change the file would it fuck up my panel..

shit removed - ugf

Last edited by a moderator:

urgodfather

Banned
Banned
Ext. Member
Reaction score
i was checking all the files but not sure is this file is ducked or not its the api.php file

this what it looks like should i change the file would it fuck up my panel..

shit removed - ugf
Dude 1) don’t paste shit like that just spamming up the forum. 2) learn to use BBcode (it’s 2 clicks) 3) I’m don’t helping if you don’t listen. The file on Emre’s bitbucket is the original file. Put it back and be thankful that your problem will be resolved. End of discussion.

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
AdBlock Detected

We know, ad-blocking software do a great job at blocking ads. But our site is sponsored by advertising. 

For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.
You can create a Account with us or if you already have account, you can prefer an Account Upgrade.

I've Disabled AdBlock