Welcome to World of IPTV

With

+23k members
+11k threads
+106k posts

we are the most popular IPTV community on the web. 

IMPORTANT NOTE:
WE HAVE RECENTLY NOTICED THAT TOO MANY DOUBLE FAKE ACCOUNTS ARE CREATED IN THE PAST.
TO PREVENT THIS ISSUE THE DECISION WAS MADE THAT IN THE FUTURE A ANNUALLY FEE 20 EURO WILL BE RAISED FOR NEW MEMBERSHIPS.

Join now to the World of IPTV

Forum Rules

Before you start, check out the forum rules first

Account upgrade

Upgrade your account to get access to full features

Advertising

Would you like to place your advertisement with us ?

Resources Manager

Hundreds of IPTV scripts and apps are available for download

Tutorial Easiest way to stream to Smart TV and Internet

nihonk03

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
After some work and try different ways to stream media from OBS or another source to a smart tv free of copyright I found tha easist way:

1. Install OBS
2. Install VLC x64
3. Find URL(SRTMP, RTSP, M3U, HLS, MP4, AVI, etc) of yout media source that need to stream to your Smart TV
4. Custom OBS with all your sources (Internet have several tutorial about that)
5. Create a TWITCH account (Twitch have the easiest way to stream and do not ban for copyright as Youtube do)
6. Install SSIPTV or OttPLayer in your Smart TV
6. Stream OBS to yout Twitch account
7. Play https://www.twitch.tv/[Your Account Name] in VLC, after play it, the real URL will display in VLC as URL
8. Copy the real URL of your twitch stream to a playlist in Ottplayer or SSIPTV web
9. play the source in your tv
10. Total delay of the video is about 1:30min

Tips:
-Register your twitch account in OBS with Key stream , that kwy dont change so you can justa open OBS and Start Stream directly each time you nedd to stream
-FOr dialy streams you just need to open OBS, Start stream, Open yout twitck link in VLC to get the URL automatically (Step 7) and copy that link to your app( SSIPTV or OTTPLAYER) and play that in your tv smart, 5 min process
-You can play your stream in any browaer with the link of step 7
-Do not consume a lot of CPU of tha PC

I found out this proccess for a Bussiness Manager Project where I play IPcams , Local TV or movies, series, ETC and data of my bussiness, all-in-one display to watch while I work in my laptop

*I tried to make a media server to play that in my TV SMart via DNLA but that proccess consume a lot of CPU

rob2k9

Banned
Banned
Ext. Member
Reaction score
After some work and try different ways to stream media from OBS or another source to a smart tv free of copyright I found tha easist way:

1. Install OBS
2. Install VLC x64
3. Find URL(SRTMP, RTSP, M3U, HLS, MP4, AVI, etc) of yout media source that need to stream to your Smart TV
4. Custom OBS with all your sources (Internet have several tutorial about that)
5. Create a TWITCH account (Twitch have the easiest way to stream and do not ban for copyright as Youtube do)
6. Install SSIPTV or OttPLayer in your Smart TV
6. Stream OBS to yout Twitch account
7. Play https://www.twitch.tv/[Your Account Name] in VLC, after play it, the real URL will display in VLC as URL
8. Copy the real URL of your twitch stream to a playlist in Ottplayer or SSIPTV web
9. play the source in your tv
10. Total delay of the video is about 1:30min

Tips:
-Register your twitch account in OBS with Key stream , that kwy dont change so you can justa open OBS and Start Stream directly each time you nedd to stream
-FOr dialy streams you just need to open OBS, Start stream, Open yout twitck link in VLC to get the URL automatically (Step 7) and copy that link to your app( SSIPTV or OTTPLAYER) and play that in your tv smart, 5 min process
-You can play your stream in any browaer with the link of step 7
-Do not consume a lot of CPU of tha PC

I found out this proccess for a Bussiness Manager Project where I play IPcams , Local TV or movies, series, ETC and data of my bussiness, all-in-one display to watch while I work in my laptop

*I tried to make a media server to play that in my TV SMart via DNLA but that proccess consume a lot of CPU

Dam man you really have no idea of what your talking about

1. Restreaming any media you do not have a license for is against copyright laws especialy if your streaming them to a public platform out of your local network

2. Twitch DOES ban copyrighted content a lot the exact same as youtube do dont be an idiot thinking they dont all it takes is one person to report it and yes twitch passes on information to law enforcment.

3. it would be a lot more simple to just use vlc to stream to your local network and just play that on your smart tv

VLC > FILE > STREAM > NETWORK TAB > STREAM > HTTP DESTINATION > PROFILE H.264 + MP3 > STREAM

Then simply add your streamurl to your playlist the stream url should be like so

http://ip-of-device-running-vlc: port/stream-name-you-entered-in-vlc

then open the playlist app on your tv as your device is connected to your local network it should have no problem playing your stream this also means no one else can see or view your stream or report it unlike streaming on twitch that will save and record the ip address your streaming from and someone canreport

nihonk03

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Dam man you really have no idea of what your talking about

1. Restreaming any media you do not have a license for is against copyright laws especialy if your streaming them to a public platform out of your local network

2. Twitch DOES ban copyrighted content a lot the exact same as youtube do dont be an idiot thinking they dont all it takes is one person to report it and yes twitch passes on information to law enforcment.

3. it would be a lot more simple to just use vlc to stream to your local network and just play that on your smart tv

VLC > FILE > STREAM > NETWORK TAB > STREAM > HTTP DESTINATION > PROFILE H.264 + MP3 > STREAM

Then simply add your streamurl to your playlist the stream url should be like so

http://ip-of-device-running-vlc: port/stream-name-you-entered-in-vlc

then open the playlist app on your tv as your device is connected to your local network it should have no problem playing your stream this also means no one else can see or view your stream or report it unlike streaming on twitch that will save and record the ip address your streaming from and someone canreport

I think i didn't explain the real porpouse of my project, I use this way to watch several IPcams of muy bussiness , real-time data like sales and local TV news throught IPTV, all of those source un one display ( The Easiest AND free way to manage different media source Is OBS) , once I get all source I stream them to my TV

Using only VLC you can't manage different media source in one display, AND stream from VLC consume a Lot of CPU

I also try building a local media server with NGinx +OBS , it works but spend a lot of CPU, also tried OBS + Serviio (DNLA) AND the same as before, a lot of CPU because your áre using yout PC to process all the streaming while there are sercers like YouTube Twitch, Mixer etc etc that can do that Work for you

Im using Twitch for different reason:
- Time between muy PC AND the stream on live Is shorts, so i think that means a good server yo proccess media streaming , YouTube has more delay
- Twitch dosnt ban as YouTube , I put the IPTV on a área thats like 40% of my display The rest are my IPCams , On that area I play local TV news, series , movies etc etc and I've never been banned, Ive been using Twitch since a month ago AND stream for 10-12 hours a day
- YouTube ban indmidiately after you play some series, movies etc because they dosnt need People to report copyright, they hay algoritmos yo si that job even if you put the media un just a Little área , that's the diffenrte between Twitch and YouTube

Finally Ill read the article you share yo learn More about VLC, thanks

Channels MatchTime Unblock CDN Offshore Server Contact
100 cnx / 90€ 5Gbps / 180€ 48CPU-256GRAM 10Gbps 569€ Skype live:giefsl
500 cnx / 350€ 10Gbps / 350€ 48CPU-128GRAM 5Gbps / 349€ TG @changglobize
1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

rob2k9

Banned
Banned
Ext. Member
Reaction score
I think i didn't explain the real porpouse of my project, I use this way to watch several IPcams of muy bussiness , real-time data like sales and local TV news throught IPTV, all of those source un one display ( The Easiest AND free way to manage different media source Is OBS) , once I get all source I stream them to my TV

Using only VLC you can't manage different media source in one display, AND stream from VLC consume a Lot of CPU

I also try building a local media server with NGinx +OBS , it works but spend a lot of CPU, also tried OBS + Serviio (DNLA) AND the same as before, a lot of CPU because your áre using yout PC to process all the streaming while there are sercers like YouTube Twitch, Mixer etc etc that can do that Work for you

Im using Twitch for different reason:
- Time between muy PC AND the stream on live Is shorts, so i think that means a good server yo proccess media streaming , YouTube has more delay
- Twitch dosnt ban as YouTube , I put the IPTV on a área thats like 40% of my display The rest are my IPCams , On that area I play local TV news, series , movies etc etc and I've never been banned, Ive been using Twitch since a month ago AND stream for 10-12 hours a day
- YouTube ban indmidiately after you play some series, movies etc because they dosnt need People to report copyright, they hay algoritmos yo si that job even if you put the media un just a Little área , that's the diffenrte between Twitch and YouTube

Finally Ill read the article you share yo learn More about VLC, thanks

you could try directly using vlc to combine streams or beoadcast multipul streams on your local network hell you can run a fair few streams from ffmpeg on a raspery pi its that low cu usage

nihonk03

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
you could try directly using vlc to combine streams or beoadcast multipul streams on your local network hell you can run a fair few streams from ffmpeg on a raspery pi its that low cu usage
Is it posible to make a displays like this un VLC?
insta3.jpg

This Is just a reference because i have a IPTV un part pf The display

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
AdBlock Detected

We know, ad-blocking software do a great job at blocking ads. But our site is sponsored by advertising. 

For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.
You can create a Account with us or if you already have account, you can prefer an Account Upgrade.

I've Disabled AdBlock