Welcome to World of IPTV

With

+23k members
+11k threads
+106k posts

we are the most popular IPTV community on the web. 

IMPORTANT NOTE:
WE HAVE RECENTLY NOTICED THAT TOO MANY DOUBLE FAKE ACCOUNTS ARE CREATED IN THE PAST.
TO PREVENT THIS ISSUE THE DECISION WAS MADE THAT IN THE FUTURE A ANNUALLY FEE 20 EURO WILL BE RAISED FOR NEW MEMBERSHIPS.

Join now to the World of IPTV

Forum Rules

Before you start, check out the forum rules first

Account upgrade

Upgrade your account to get access to full features

Advertising

Would you like to place your advertisement with us ?

Resources Manager

Hundreds of IPTV scripts and apps are available for download

Does anyone know how to...or is it even possible

jdelbert

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I have 2 iptv reseller accounts each has it's own server. Server1 has great Tv service and no VOD and Server2 has great VOD service but Tv service could be better I want to use the tv service from server1 and only the VOD from server2.

Is it possible or does anyone know how to have xtream reseller mod for WHMCS to create an account on both/each servers at the same time when the order is accepted and have server1's login credentials and server2's login credentials inserted into an email template that I create and is then sent to the customer after they order?

Right now I have to do each order on each server individually and It's a headache. If I didn't want to provide the best Tv service to my clients I would just use server 2 only but I can't sell service to someone if i wouldn't personally be happy with it.

Any and all advice or help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance

1554leslie

Basic Member
Basic Member
Banned
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I have 2 iptv reseller accounts each has it's own server. Server1 has great Tv service and no VOD and Server2 has great VOD service but Tv service could be better I want to use the tv service from server1 and only the VOD from server2.

Is it possible or does anyone know how to have xtream reseller mod for WHMCS to create an account on both/each servers at the same time when the order is accepted and have server1's login credentials and server2's login credentials inserted into an email template that I create and is then sent to the customer after they order?

Right now I have to do each order on each server individually and It's a headache. If I didn't want to provide the best Tv service to my clients I would just use server 2 only but I can't sell service to someone if i wouldn't personally be happy with it.

Any and all advice or help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance
The seller panels given out to resllers can be activated their end to do a vod only package and via versa, Have you contacted your providers ?? and asked

jdelbert

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
The seller panels given out to resllers can be activated their end to do a vod only package and via versa, Have you contacted your providers ?? and asked
Thank you @1554leslie I appreciate the input.

Yes I do have only VOD only package from server2 and likewise I setup only TV only package from server1, When the customer places an order I need the xtream panel to create a line on each server and then add it to the email template that contains the customers login details from both server so that I can then send both logins to the customer.

Channels MatchTime Unblock CDN Offshore Server Contact
100 cnx / 90€ 5Gbps / 180€ 48CPU-256GRAM 10Gbps 569€ Skype live:giefsl
500 cnx / 350€ 10Gbps / 350€ 48CPU-128GRAM 5Gbps / 349€ TG @changglobize
1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

1554leslie

Basic Member
Basic Member
Banned
Reaction score
Thank you @1554leslie I appreciate the input.

Yes I do have only VOD only package from server2 and likewise I setup only TV only package from server1, When the customer places an order I need the xtream panel to create a line on each server and then add it to the email template that contains the customers login details from both server so that I can then send both logins to the customer.
What app are you using on the enigma 2 boxes to run both ?

jdelbert

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
What app are you using on the enigma 2 boxes to run both ?
I have a branded XCIPTV player app that I recommend to the customer for use. They need to create 2 accounts inside the app one for Tv and the other for VOD. I'm working on a way to compile both account's into one m3u file for the customer to use.

1554leslie

Basic Member
Basic Member
Banned
Reaction score
Use jedimaker xtream and you can give out both single subs but the app will allow it to be setup as one

Channels MatchTime Unblock CDN Offshore Server Contact
100 cnx / 90€ 5Gbps / 180€ 48CPU-256GRAM 10Gbps 569€ Skype live:giefsl
500 cnx / 350€ 10Gbps / 350€ 48CPU-128GRAM 5Gbps / 349€ TG @changglobize
1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
AdBlock Detected

We know, ad-blocking software do a great job at blocking ads. But our site is sponsored by advertising. 

For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.
You can create a Account with us or if you already have account, you can prefer an Account Upgrade.

I've Disabled AdBlock