Welcome to World of IPTV

With

+23k members
+11k threads
+106k posts

we are the most popular IPTV community on the web. 

IMPORTANT NOTE:
WE HAVE RECENTLY NOTICED THAT TOO MANY DOUBLE FAKE ACCOUNTS ARE CREATED IN THE PAST.
TO PREVENT THIS ISSUE THE DECISION WAS MADE THAT IN THE FUTURE A ANNUALLY FEE 20 EURO WILL BE RAISED FOR NEW MEMBERSHIPS.

Join now to the World of IPTV

Forum Rules

Before you start, check out the forum rules first

Account upgrade

Upgrade your account to get access to full features

Advertising

Would you like to place your advertisement with us ?

Resources Manager

Hundreds of IPTV scripts and apps are available for download

Creating a vod app

Hhhonlyfan

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I was wondering if anyone could give me some pointers. I have over 50tb of media and wanted to create a vod only app.

It's all stored on google drive. How do I turn this into a simple app to use for others?

tubeboy

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
if you have some luck I would be interested in using it

Channels MatchTime Unblock CDN Offshore Server Contact
100 cnx / 90€ 5Gbps / 180€ 48CPU-256GRAM 10Gbps 569€ Skype live:giefsl
500 cnx / 350€ 10Gbps / 350€ 48CPU-128GRAM 5Gbps / 349€ TG @changglobize
1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

Hhhonlyfan

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Some people never learn.....
Thanks for your very constructive post.

Just because you are admin you are always belittling other people on here. Why?

I thought this forum was for people to learn but apparently not.

use plex or the search button ....
Don't want to use Plex. Plex is awful

urgodfather

Banned
Banned
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Thanks for your very constructive post.

Just because you are admin you are always belittling other people on here. Why?

I thought this forum was for people to learn but apparently not.

Don't want to use Plex. Plex is awful
friend, you only feel belittled because you dont take the time to learn. the forum provides you the tools and information yet you choose to not use them. how does the expression go? you can lead a horse to water but cannot make them drink. here is some water! --->>> use the search tool! drink! ---->>> use it! research! learn! no one can do this for you and others have already shared their experiences and feedback from their own. it's there!

by the way, that comment is because you aim to abuse google storage. since it's christmas i will spell it out for you, using google storage you WILL fail epically.

merry christmas

1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

EricMorra

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
in resources there is an nulled app template i think would be good for you

Hhhonlyfan

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
friend, you only feel belittled because you dont take the time to learn. the forum provides you the tools and information yet you choose to not use them. how does the expression go? you can lead a horse to water but cannot make them drink. here is some water! --->>> use the search tool! drink! ---->>> use it! research! learn! no one can do this for you and others have already shared their experiences and feedback from their own. it's there!

by the way, that comment is because you aim to abuse google storage. since it's christmas i will spell it out for you, using google storage you WILL fail epically.

merry christmas

and yet you are talking down to people? know the old phrase we were all beginners once? i used the search and cannot get my head around properly the starting point. really as well saying abusing stuff when all this site is pirated and cracked stuff?

ive been using google storage for years this way for my plex needs. i stated my beginning point. my intention down the line is nove to local storage,

does it make you feel special talking down to others? or do we have little man syndrome so you need to come on here to feel special?

itsm

Basic Member
Basic Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I was wondering if anyone could give me some pointers. I have over 50tb of media and wanted to create a vod only app.

It's all stored on google drive. How do I turn this into a simple app to use for others?
@
Hhhonlyfan

I can help to build one.

techetncier

Basic Member
Basic Member
Reaction score
Using google drive to integrate into any app is problematic as because you need to be able to access the content freely. You can of course do this using the Google API but if the service gets abused, they will charge you for it, or look at the content and shut it down.

You can generate direct access URL's to your media which would be step 1 and make your app much easier to develop.
See this link for info on generating links from google drive using the API:

Removed

You can then simply create an M3U list of all the links for any IPTV player to pick up.

Don't know if that's a good solution, but it would work... good luck.

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
AdBlock Detected

We know, ad-blocking software do a great job at blocking ads. But our site is sponsored by advertising. 

For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.
You can create a Account with us or if you already have account, you can prefer an Account Upgrade.

I've Disabled AdBlock