Welcome to World of IPTV

With

+23k members
+11k threads
+106k posts

we are the most popular IPTV community on the web. 

IMPORTANT NOTE:
WE HAVE RECENTLY NOTICED THAT TOO MANY DOUBLE FAKE ACCOUNTS ARE CREATED IN THE PAST.
TO PREVENT THIS ISSUE THE DECISION WAS MADE THAT IN THE FUTURE A ANNUALLY FEE 20 EURO WILL BE RAISED FOR NEW MEMBERSHIPS.

Join now to the World of IPTV

Forum Rules

Before you start, check out the forum rules first

Account upgrade

Upgrade your account to get access to full features

Advertising

Would you like to place your advertisement with us ?

Resources Manager

Hundreds of IPTV scripts and apps are available for download

Request Could have a tutorial on how to capture channels

Lierson

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Could have a tutorial on how to capture channels

redhat

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Chief Moderator
Reaction score
Could have a tutorial on how to capture channels

Hi Lierson,

please explain little bit more what do you mean with "capture channels". Do you want know encode channels from:
  • DVB-S/S2/T/C Signal
  • HDMI Signal
to IPTV streams?
  • or do want record iptv channels ?

Last edited:

Lierson

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Hello, how are you? I would like to know how to encode channels DVB-S / S2 / T / C signal
HDMI signal for iptv transmission!

Channels MatchTime Unblock CDN Offshore Server Contact
100 cnx / 90€ 5Gbps / 180€ 48CPU-256GRAM 10Gbps 569€ Skype live:giefsl
500 cnx / 350€ 10Gbps / 350€ 48CPU-128GRAM 5Gbps / 349€ TG @changglobize
1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

redhat

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Chief Moderator
Reaction score
Hello, how are you? I would like to know how to encode channels DVB-S / S2 / T / C signal
HDMI signal for iptv transmission!

First of all you need a DVB Device (TBS, Digital Devices or some other Brand), than you need install it on your PC/Server with the correct driver.
Depending drom your OS (Windows or Linux) you can coose one from the listed Software Solutions here:
DVB-S/S2 - DVB-C - DVB-T to IPTV Soft

TvHeadend is a Open Source Forge and a recommended solution. You can fin here also a Tutorial for it.
If you want also transcode your source streams to lower bitrates, you need transcode them also with a software solution like ffmpeg or some other solution.
Please note transcoding use a lot of your CPU Power, so it is recommended to use a Software Solution with GPU Support.

For HDMI > IPTV you need a HDMI Capture Device, then you need also a Software Solution to encode the HDMI Signal to IP transport protocoll.
In the most cases the Software is already included in the HDMI Capture Device, or you can take for example, OBS Studio, Flash Media Encoder or VLC Player.

Depending from your Budget, you can also use some professional solutions. Just make a search on google with: HDMI Encoder
Those Hardwarebased HDMI Encoder are easy to use solutions, the devices includes already the the encoder chip and a WebUI, which saves a complicated setup and configuration.

Lierson

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Which devices do you recommend for 260 channels?

if you can pass me a structure in photos with what is needed I thank you immensely, thank you!

D

DM 3

@Lierson, I would be happy to assist you with your IPTV deployment on a consulting basis.

You can pay me in coold hard cash or maybe give me few of your streams on-going as paying :p

Let me know what you think.

1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

redhat

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Chief Moderator
Reaction score
Which devices do you recommend for 260 channels?

if you can pass me a structure in photos with what is needed I thank you immensely, thank you!

Mate that is a lttle bit complicated. If you planing to stream 260 Channels from DVB so you have to know for DVB-S/S2 Systems (Cards) they have integrad integrated Tuner to receive the DVB Signals. The cards are available with different number of tuners, for example with 1x, 2x, 4x, 8x Tuner.
You can simultaneously receive and stream on one tuner just only the number of channels corresponding to the satellites transponder are available. Each transponder has their own frequencys.

As Example:
We want stream channels from: Türksat 3A/4A at 42.0°E Channels. You have go to: https://www.lyngsat.com/Turksat-3A-4A.html to find out the Sat Feeds (frequencys).

As you can see the amount of the avalible channels on the Transponders are different.

So on TP 10 are 9 Channels avalible and on TP 20 are just 3 Channels avalible.
If you have a DVB-S Card with 4x Tuner, so you can receive and stream on Tuner 1 all 9 Channels from TP 10, on Tuner 2 you just can 3 Channels from TP 20.

You can plug in to your PC or Server multiple DVB-S/S2 Cards, for example if you take 3 Cards each one with 8 Tuner, so you are able to receive total 24 Transponder and all the channels (the total amount of the channels are depeding from the amount of the channels that is contained on the corresponding Transponder) simultaneously .

Of course, also the maximum bandwidth of the network card and of the Network Switch must be considered. You have to know FullHD raw Streams has abount 8-15 Mbps and SD raw Streams has got arround 3-6 Mbps.

I hope I could help

redhat

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Chief Moderator
Reaction score
excelent.
the more cards more channels

Yes as i Said, to split your network traffic maybe you need also upgrade to 10Gbps Network, or use multiple PC/Server with multiple DVB Cards

GeekPortuga

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
awesome, thats why im looking for to start, thanks for this question thread.

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
AdBlock Detected

We know, ad-blocking software do a great job at blocking ads. But our site is sponsored by advertising. 

For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.
You can create a Account with us or if you already have account, you can prefer an Account Upgrade.

I've Disabled AdBlock