Welcome to World of IPTV

With

+23k members
+11k threads
+106k posts

we are the most popular IPTV community on the web. 

IMPORTANT NOTE:
WE HAVE RECENTLY NOTICED THAT TOO MANY DOUBLE FAKE ACCOUNTS ARE CREATED IN THE PAST.
TO PREVENT THIS ISSUE THE DECISION WAS MADE THAT IN THE FUTURE A ANNUALLY FEE 20 EURO WILL BE RAISED FOR NEW MEMBERSHIPS.

Join now to the World of IPTV

Forum Rules

Before you start, check out the forum rules first

Account upgrade

Upgrade your account to get access to full features

Advertising

Would you like to place your advertisement with us ?

Resources Manager

Hundreds of IPTV scripts and apps are available for download

Question Costs of own Host

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ormani3

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Hey World of IPTV Family!

I would like to know what the costs are gonna be if someone wants to start their own IPTV host anyone that knows and can describe the cost of every tool that you need? (vps, channels etc.)

Greetings!

@TealcAvalon

Basic Member
Basic Member
Banned
Reaction score
Hey World of IPTV Family!

I would like to know what the costs are gonna be if someone wants to start their own IPTV host anyone that knows and can describe the cost of every tool that you need? (vps, channels etc.)

Greetings!
This is will depend heavily on the amount of users you will have, but let's say you go for 250 users with 100 live channels (I prefer having live channels since with that it will prevent some common problems with on-demand, more on this search the forum)

I would go with a MAIN server that can support a lot of requests, so something with very good RAM (the more you put into it now the better, it will save you a lot of work changing main server latter on), after that maybe a 1Gbps server for LB.
I normally recommend starting with *removed* servers, they're cheap and reliable since they use *removed* & others well know data centers.
The most important thing is finding a good reliable channels provider, don't go cheap with this, and don't go with restream lines (more on this search the forum), search for someone with local channels on the main use country that you will be selling.
So, price?

I have to say that probably you could start with less connections and them build up on that if you need it so, but don't do cheap on this, if you need go with maybe 20 connections or so, that way you would save some money, and when you build your user database increase that.

Nevertheless this is ONLY my option and take on this, hope it helps.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ormani3

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
This is will depend heavily on the amount of users you will have, but let's say you go for 250 users with 100 live channels (I prefer having live channels since with that it will prevent some common problems with on-demand, more on this search the forum)

I would go with a MAIN server that can support a lot of requests, so something with very good RAM (the more you put into it now the better, it will save you a lot of work changing main server latter on), after that maybe a 1Gbps server for LB.
I normally recommend starting with No quote servers, they're cheap and reliable since they use No quote & others well know data centers.
The most important thing is finding a good reliable channels provider, don't go cheap with this, and don't go with restream lines (more on this search the forum), search for someone with local channels on the main use country that you will be selling.
So, price?

No quote

I have to say that probably you could start with less connections and them build up on that if you need it so, but don't do cheap on this, if you need go with maybe 20 connections or so, that way you would save some money, and when you build your user database increase that.

Bro really thanks! You helped me alot with this information bro!!

Channels MatchTime Unblock CDN Offshore Server Contact
100 cnx / 90€ 5Gbps / 180€ 48CPU-256GRAM 10Gbps 569€ Skype live:giefsl
500 cnx / 350€ 10Gbps / 350€ 48CPU-128GRAM 5Gbps / 349€ TG @changglobize
1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

nutz29

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score

I normally recommend starting with No quote servers, they're cheap and reliable since they use No quote & others well know data centers.
So, price?

No quote

70 dollars for a Server?

urgodfather

Banned
Banned
Ext. Member
Reaction score
@tealcavalon while I respect that you always provide quality response, this member clearly is behaving like a help me troll. There is literally multiple threads just here in the “beginners zone” and they are too lazy to look. Also, let’s try to avoid names. You did well with how you posted, but sometimes things are better off not said.

@Ormani3 you have been banned for your help me troll behavior. I applaud that you found your way to the “beginners zone” but it seems you failed to look at other posts or to find the search button.

Status
Not open for further replies.
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
AdBlock Detected

We know, ad-blocking software do a great job at blocking ads. But our site is sponsored by advertising. 

For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.
You can create a Account with us or if you already have account, you can prefer an Account Upgrade.

I've Disabled AdBlock