Welcome to World of IPTV

With

+23k members
+11k threads
+106k posts

we are the most popular IPTV community on the web. 

IMPORTANT NOTE:
WE HAVE RECENTLY NOTICED THAT TOO MANY DOUBLE FAKE ACCOUNTS ARE CREATED IN THE PAST.
TO PREVENT THIS ISSUE THE DECISION WAS MADE THAT IN THE FUTURE A ANNUALLY FEE 20 EURO WILL BE RAISED FOR NEW MEMBERSHIPS.

Join now to the World of IPTV

Forum Rules

Before you start, check out the forum rules first

Account upgrade

Upgrade your account to get access to full features

Advertising

Would you like to place your advertisement with us ?

Resources Manager

Hundreds of IPTV scripts and apps are available for download

Info Complaint against urgodfather

Fringe

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Disrespectful or inappropriate content
I'd like to point out that urgodfather is posting like a dick!!

He posted a comment on a question I asked, insulted me for not accepting the info given and then closed the thread so I could neither repsond or point out he was wrong too. Its not wrong to point out to those who try to answer a question been asked that 1) They are not 100% correct in their reply and 2) That the info they gave wasn't all their or was taken from something else.

Either way as I thanked the posters but pointed out it didn't do what I was looking to do for urgodfather to then insult me, close the post just shows what a dick he is it and why this forum is pointless. Its not the 1st time I've seen these types of comments from urgodfather on here, it seems that if someone isn't as knowledgable as him they are idiots who deserve to be insulted and shamed....

I'm sure I'll get banned for speaking out against the almighty urgodfather (even if this section is just for that reason) but I that will be just another example of the attitude of this forum.. Its not for helping those who need it, those who are still learning, its for those who can code, write scripts and basically make this forum look good.

urgodfather

Banned
Banned
Ext. Member
Reaction score

He posted a comment on a question I asked, insulted me for not accepting the info given and then closed the thread so I could neither repsond or point out he was wrong too. Its not wrong to point out to those who try to answer a question been asked that 1) They are not 100% correct in their reply and 2) That the info they gave wasn't all their or was taken from something else.

Either way as I thanked the posters but pointed out it didn't do what I was looking to do for urgodfather to then insult me, close the post just shows what a dick he is it and why this forum is pointless. Its not the 1st time I've seen these types of comments from urgodfather on here, it seems that if someone isn't as knowledgable as him they are idiots who deserve to be insulted and shamed....

I'm sure I'll get banned for speaking out against the almighty urgodfather (even if this section is just for that reason) but I that will be just another example of the attitude of this forum.. Its not for helping those who need it, those who are still learning, its for those who can code, write scripts and basically make this forum look good.
Nah I won’t ban ya for that. You want to complain about me, be my guest. Many will tell you that I can be good and bad. In your case, it seems you are too lazy to do any work for yourself, act like a know it all but can’t even use the search tool, and get overly butthurt because I gave you the answer and closed the thread.

For all others, THIS is the thread in question.

AND here is the report that I will not take part in.

Attachments

• B123D6D0-AC5F-40F9-9D4C-93C4D20CD9EB.jpeg
    B123D6D0-AC5F-40F9-9D4C-93C4D20CD9EB.jpeg
    667.2 KB · Views: 77

@TealcAvalon

Basic Member
Basic Member
Banned
Reaction score
I actually saw the post you're referring and I do have to say that your attitude isn't the best for this forum, you say that about @urgodfather but you're no different!

You stated a problem that someone took the time to answer or maybe ask more questions, and you normally just bashed on his/her head stating that you already said that, or some other sh*t, and that the original response was incomplete and just not true, and with that trying to show that you're actually better then the person that took time to answer you.

You actually did that on that topic, and on one topic that I answered to you and then put my answer with 200 likes when I knew that you only had 196.

Since you're so smart, you should have know the answer, FYI I do know what's your problem :cool:

Channels MatchTime Unblock CDN Offshore Server Contact
100 cnx / 90€ 5Gbps / 180€ 48CPU-256GRAM 10Gbps 569€ Skype live:giefsl
500 cnx / 350€ 10Gbps / 350€ 48CPU-128GRAM 5Gbps / 349€ TG @changglobize
1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

urgodfather

Banned
Banned
Ext. Member
Reaction score
I actually saw the post you're referring and I do have to say that your attitude isn't the best for this forum, you say that about @urgodfather but you're no different!

You stated a problem that someone took the time to answer or maybe ask more questions, and you normally just bashed on his/her head stating that you already said that, or some other sh*t, and that the original response was incomplete and just not true, and with that trying to show that you're actually better then the person that took time to answer you.

You actually did that on that topic, and on one topic that I answered to you and then put my answer with 200 likes when I knew that you only had 196.

Since you're so smart, you should have know the answer, FYI I do know what's your problem :cool:
Thank you for joining the conversation about this complaint. Personally, I don’t think I’ve done anything wrong. I just didn”t provide the copy and paste answer that he’s looking for and being too lazy to search or maybe too daft to realize that it is the same regardless of server role.

Furthermore, I can give two shits about this complaint. I am the most active and the most contributing staff member on this forum, even more than the owner -> redhat. I take no benefit from here. I get nothing. Hell, I don’t even have access to resources. So, if you want to complain about me, my response is, “spend a month in my shoes and see for yourself why I am such a ‘Dick’ (as you put it).” With all that said, I’m just gonna leave this discussion open for whoever to chime in. Remember one thing though, I’m the one giving so much and getting pure shit in return.

@TealcAvalon

Basic Member
Basic Member
Banned
Reaction score
Thank you for joining the conversation about this complaint. Personally, I don’t think I’ve done anything wrong. I just didn”t provide the copy and paste answer that he’s looking for and being too lazy to search or maybe too daft to realize that it is the same regardless of server role.

Furthermore, I can give two shits about this complaint. I am the most active and the most contributing staff member on this forum, even more than the owner -> redhat. I take no benefit from here. I get nothing. Hell, I don’t even have access to resources. So, if you want to complain about me, my response is, “spend a month in my shoes and see for yourself why I am such a ‘Dick’ (as you put it).” With all that said, I’m just gonna leave this discussion open for whoever to chime in. Remember one thing though, I’m the one giving so much and getting pure shit in return.
Maybe you didn't understand me, but I agree 100% with you, he's actually being a d*ck himself, just check the post he made that I answered.
I also believed that 90% of the problems are already stated and resolve here in the forum, but it seams to be more easy just to ask again and wait for someone to give a copy&paste command...

K

Kenxo

If you think the moderators are all in one, then you are wrong, so if as an example we take that you go out to drive on a public road and you do not know how to deal with traffic signs and someone tells you that you have sinned and gives you instructions on how to proceed or it points out to you the mistakes you make, why you swear and yell at him when the problem is with you and not with him. And even when you are stopped by the police and you tell them that you don't actually have a driver's license and that you went out so that you learn to drive on the streets and that everyone who teaches you in their own way, you spit on them, then there is a penalty. and the punishment is here bann that's it..

Reactions: Ian
1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

urgodfather

Banned
Banned
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Maybe you didn't understand me, but I agree 100% with you, he's actually being a d*ck himself, just check the post he made that I answered.
I also believed that 90% of the problems are already stated and resolve here in the forum, but it seams to be more easy just to ask again and wait for someone to give a copy&paste command...

No no, I understood completely. Thank you for taking the time to relate to my position.

If you think the moderators are all in one, then you are wrong, so if as an example we take that you go out to drive on a public road and you do not know how to deal with traffic signs and someone tells you that you have sinned and gives you instructions on how to proceed or it points out to you the mistakes you make, why you swear and yell at him when the problem is with you and not with him. And even when you are stopped by the police and you tell them that you don't actually have a driver's license and that you went out so that you learn to drive on the streets and that everyone who teaches you in their own way, you spit on them, then there is a penalty. and the punishment is here bann that's it..

Kenxo, thank you for standing by the forum rules and defending me in this complaint. While I do appreciate you stepping in, I intentionally chose to not issue a ban. Do not take offense, but I wish to remove this ban and permit this member to speak against me. Let them complain. He wishes to cast insults against me because I made him use his brain and did not give him exactly the answer he wanted (the copy and paste answer). You know as well as I do, there is no longer any reward to being baby sitter on this forum.

K

Kenxo

No no, I understood completely. Thank you for taking the time to relate to my position.

Kenxo, thank you for standing by the forum rules and defending me in this complaint. While I do appreciate you stepping in, I intentionally chose to not issue a ban. Do not take offense, but I wish to remove this ban and permit this member to speak against me. Let them complain. He wishes to cast insults against me because I made him use his brain and did not give him exactly the answer he wanted (the copy and paste answer). You know as well as I do, there is no longer any reward to being baby sitter on this forum.
image_2021-05-13_222212.png

5000 Members cant be wrong ..But I respect your wish to lift the bann
We are WOI ...

urgodfather

Banned
Banned
Ext. Member
Reaction score
@Fringe I’ve lifted the ban so you can come back and carry on with your complaint. Cry to the forum how I’m such a dick and an asshole. I do not care. You’re welcome for ALLLLLL the free help and guidance that I have provided all over this forum and you’re welcome for lifting your ban so that you can cry some more.

In the end, it is you who is ungrateful!!!!

dailyupdates

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
@Fringe I’ve lifted the ban so you can come back and carry on with your complaint. Cry to the forum how I’m such a dick and an asshole. I do not care. You’re welcome for ALLLLLL the free help and guidance that I have provided all over this forum and you’re welcome for lifting your ban so that you can cry some more.

In the end, it is you who is ungrateful!!!!
im impressed someone has argued with you more than me... in the end i hope even though he is done arguing he realizes he might be wrong... even if he wasnt i hope he sees the benefit of this community. no matter what disagreements i had with you ... you were still willing to help me with issues i had and gave me feedback on how to improve that helped me out alot... people have to understand that most things asked on this forum is a search away if you dont find it with one keyword try other words this forum has a great search tool and has always found anything i was looking for if its on the forum.

redhat

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Chief Moderator
Reaction score
I personally judge the whole thing like in a driving school. You all know the driving instructor. There are always driving students in the driving school who always want to know everything better. But this students forget always that the driving instructors has educated already thousand of driving students.

I will never forget what my driving teacher has told me:

„The driving instructor is always right and if he is not right, then he is always right“

Thread closed!

urgodfather

Banned
Banned
Ext. Member
Reaction score
I apologize @redhat but I am unlocking again. It seems this member @Fringe still has something to say.

@Fringe post it here like a big boy. I already said I will not ban you and I have already unlocked this thread twice now and removed your ban once just so you can speak what is on your mind. Do not contact me privately with your ignorant shit. I am being transparent for a reason! It is so that everyone can see that it is you who is the ungrateful asshole, it is you who is ignorant and arrogant. So, please, bring yourself here to this thread and say what it is you have to say!

Wankertv

Basic Member
Basic Member
Reaction score
I apologize @redhat but I am unlocking again. It seems this member @Fringe still has something to say.

@Fringe post it here like a big boy. I already said I will not ban you and I have already unlocked this thread twice now and removed your ban once just so you can speak what is on your mind. Do not contact me privately with your ignorant shit. I am being transparent for a reason! It is so that everyone can see that it is you who is the ungrateful asshole, it is you who is ignorant and arrogant. So, please, bring yourself here to this thread and say what it is you have to say!
Lol whoa you put up with more than I would I’m glad my days of having a forum are over

K

Kenxo

Lol whoa you put up with more than I would I’m glad my days of having a forum are over
WOI grows every day, was a little kid ( analogy ), was a talented teenager ( analogy ), and is now a serious person ( analogy ).. Who is like WOI, can someone give me an example, or better say which is better than WOI?
What to say for 50 registered new members every day..

urgodfather

Banned
Banned
Ext. Member
Reaction score
1621345694546.png

You were given ample time to respond. The date and timestamps show that.

1) The answer to your question has been published multiple times here on this forum. It is only the fault of your own that you do not have the depth to utilize the tools provided to collect the multitude of information provided to formulate the answer to your poorly formed and redundant question.

2) At no point did I ever say that the initial thread (that will remain closed) would ever be re-opened. That too is a matter of your misinterpretation and thus, no fault but your own!

To summarize, this result is YOUR fault! Remove the thumb from your mouth, pull your britches up, and own it like an adult! I accept this mediocre pseudo apology for the name calling and regardless of your interpretation, I still do not have an issue with you. The members here are not ganging up on you! Take @dailyupdates for example. He has been very compassionate to relate to this problem you have with me. He and I once had a similar one. As like what I am doing with you, I allowed him to speak, there was some name calling, and once the smoke settled he and I formed a mutual respect for one another. Get over yourself, swallow your pride, and read over everything again! It is I who is defending you, while you continue to have your proud and childish tantrum. Who lifted your ban? ->>> ME! Who has unlocked this thread (twice now and once being against the actions of the owner)? ->>> ME!

Wankertv

Basic Member
Basic Member
Reaction score
View attachment 1975

You were given ample time to respond. The date and timestamps show that.

1) The answer to your question has been published multiple times here on this forum. It is only the fault of your own that you do not have the depth to utilize the tools provided to collect the multitude of information provided to formulate the answer to your poorly formed and redundant question.

2) At no point did I ever say that the initial thread (that will remain closed) would ever be re-opened. That too is a matter of your misinterpretation and thus, no fault but your own!

To summarize, this result is YOUR fault! Remove the thumb from your mouth, pull your britches up, and own it like an adult! I accept this mediocre pseudo apology for the name calling and regardless of your interpretation, I still do not have an issue with you. The members here are not ganging up on you! Take @dailyupdates for example. He has been very compassionate to relate to this problem you have with me. He and I once had a similar one. As like what I am doing with you, I allowed him to speak, there was some name calling, and once the smoke settled he and I formed a mutual respect for one another. Get over yourself, swallow your pride, and read over everything again! It is I who is defending you, while you continue to have your proud and childish tantrum. Who lifted your ban? ->>> ME! Who has unlocked this thread (twice now and once being against the actions of the owner)? ->>> ME!
Amen

Fringe

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Well after someone sent me a screenshot of your posts i have returned as you all seemed to jump on the 'lets support the mod's' and attack forum users who speakout.

As this thread is now open for comments I don't need to PM anyone, but when I sent that PM this thread was CLOSED!!!! so urgodfather, opening this thread again then posting more shit as I didn't respond just show what a total CHILD you are....

Firstly... I was NOT given the chance to respond as I was BANNED!!! So for the comments made about my not responding.. its hard to respond when your banned as when it was removed I did come back to respond but was stopped again, this thread was closed and so was the original post so having ago at me for not responding is childish.

Secondly.. urgodfather did say he would re-open the original thread but I see that part of his responce is now missing after his claim he never said that, thats the reason why I called him out in the PM which was made before his recent responce.

Thirdly... TealcAvalon your just as bad, you talk about me been ungratful in a request for help you answered but you made the answer require 200 likes, and all I said was I couldn't read it as I didn't have 200 likes, something you never responded too... Whats the point in giving someone the help they need if you make sure they can't read it?? Thats just childish too and then to post in here attacking me, well that just makes you look stupid. Also I have seen your posts recently, calling poeple stupid... your on your way to making a great mod on here so keep it up.

And finally... urgodfather.. I did search for the answer to my question first, I always search but to change the server ID on the actually LB server isn't posted in here so I asked. And the answer I got was to run the un-encrypt command in SSH but that doesn't work, the vital part missing for ALL ANSWERS including YOURS!!!! was you need to original config file from the main server, it needs uploading to the LB then run the unencrypt so you see YOUR ANSWER WAS WRONG too!!! but hey, your the expert...

So before you all jump on me again, don't bother as I wont be returning (like I said to urgodfather in my PM at the bottom) so all these posts after my PM were just childish, posting how I was given a chance to respond when you knew I wasn't returning shows what a petty little child you really are, the big mod attacking someone publically knowing they wouldn't see the post.

I must admit I found the whole thing funny and have shared this with others within the community who all thought it was funny too, how the big mod's of this forum ban then unban but then block people from defending themselves when they point out that a staff memeber has gone OTT :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Now I'm sure one of the mod's will ban me for this, even though I used no foul language in this post (unlike others who have answered), I have not flamed anyone (unlike some on here have done to me) but those that actually broke the forum rules are safe but those of us who don't break the rules get banned... Thats a stella reputation you have here!!

urgodfather

Banned
Banned
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Well after someone sent me a screenshot of your posts i have returned as you all seemed to jump on the 'lets support the mod's' and attack forum users who speakout.

As this thread is now open for comments I don't need to PM anyone, but when I sent that PM this thread was CLOSED!!!! so urgodfather, opening this thread again then posting more shit as I didn't respond just show what a total CHILD you are....

Firstly... I was NOT given the chance to respond as I was BANNED!!! So for the comments made about my not responding.. its hard to respond when your banned as when it was removed I did come back to respond but was stopped again, this thread was closed and so was the original post so having ago at me for not responding is childish.

Secondly.. urgodfather did say he would re-open the original thread but I see that part of his responce is now missing after his claim he never said that, thats the reason why I called him out in the PM which was made before his recent responce.

Thirdly... TealcAvalon your just as bad, you talk about me been ungratful in a request for help you answered but you made the answer require 200 likes, and all I said was I couldn't read it as I didn't have 200 likes, something you never responded too... Whats the point in giving someone the help they need if you make sure they can't read it?? Thats just childish too and then to post in here attacking me, well that just makes you look stupid. Also I have seen your posts recently, calling poeple stupid... your on your way to making a great mod on here so keep it up.

And finally... urgodfather.. I did search for the answer to my question first, I always search but to change the server ID on the actually LB server isn't posted in here so I asked. And the answer I got was to run the un-encrypt command in SSH but that doesn't work, the vital part missing for ALL ANSWERS including YOURS!!!! was you need to original config file from the main server, it needs uploading to the LB then run the unencrypt so you see YOUR ANSWER WAS WRONG too!!! but hey, your the expert...

So before you all jump on me again, don't bother as I wont be returning (like I said to urgodfather in my PM at the bottom) so all these posts after my PM were just childish, posting how I was given a chance to respond when you knew I wasn't returning shows what a petty little child you really are, the big mod attacking someone publically knowing they wouldn't see the post.

I must admit I found the whole thing funny and have shared this with others within the community who all thought it was funny too, how the big mod's of this forum ban then unban but then block people from defending themselves when they point out that a staff memeber has gone OTT :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Now I'm sure one of the mod's will ban me for this, even though I used no foul language in this post (unlike others who have answered), I have not flamed anyone (unlike some on here have done to me) but those that actually broke the forum rules are safe but those of us who don't break the rules get banned... Thats a stella reputation you have here!!
Umm...

1) I never banned you dipshit. I did however unban you.
2) I never said I would unlock your useless post asking for help on something that has already been answered. It was locked because it is a redundant and useless post.
3) You can show whoever you want these posts but I hate to break it to you. They aren’t laughing with you. Want screenshots?
4) Cry me a river that your feelings got hurt. No one cares because you are the asshole in this whole situation.

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
AdBlock Detected

We know, ad-blocking software do a great job at blocking ads. But our site is sponsored by advertising. 

For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.
You can create a Account with us or if you already have account, you can prefer an Account Upgrade.

I've Disabled AdBlock