Welcome to World of IPTV

With

+23k members
+11k threads
+105k posts

we are the most popular IPTV community on the web. 

IMPORTANT NOTE:
WE HAVE RECENTLY NOTICED THAT TOO MANY DOUBLE FAKE ACCOUNTS ARE CREATED IN THE PAST.
TO PREVENT THIS ISSUE THE DECISION WAS MADE THAT IN THE FUTURE A ANNUALLY FEE 20 EURO WILL BE RAISED FOR NEW MEMBERSHIPS.

Join now to the World of IPTV !>

Forum Rules

Before you start, check out the forum rules first

Account upgrade

Upgrade your account to get access to full features

Advertising

Would you like to place your advertisement with us ?

Resources Manager

Hundreds of IPTV scripts and apps are available for download

Poll: CK Mods update/upgrade donation meters ...

KingPegasus

Registred
Registred
Reaction score
I'm not complaining because I know one thing. I didnt donate without seeing an update. Most who got pushed to donate are regretting it now but CK never really pushed for donations. So he's not to blame. In reality whoever donated did it to support CK. Only problem is they paid for something they never seen. So teach there own

Gram

VIP Member 3M
VIP Member 3M
Reaction score
I don't know whats happened to make CK not return, not post or anything and I'm sure some have their own thoughts and ideas however I would like to point out something that seems to have been missed.
CK never asked for this donation thread, nore did he ever sell his panel for donatations or a onetime fee. I see people posting negative comments and yes it would have been nice to have some update but with no update comes the question, did something tragic happen? Every assumes he just walked away but without context its hard to say for sure.

As for Tenko, yes I think more support by the forum would have been a good thing but as I never used the Tenko mod I can't say if it was good or bad but one thing I noticed about CK mods and Tenko mod's is the amount of idiots/lazy users who would post time and time again issues, bugs and general "Help me" posts and expected 1 to 1 answers and basically used these mods without knowing, learning or understanding the basic's of XCUI or even how to use the SEARCH feature of this forum and if I was CK or Tenko I personally would have walked away many times, lol. I wonder how many other talented coders have looked at these too big mod's and just decided against doing anything for others... If I need something I will be willing to pay a fair price and if its free I would be gratefull for it.

So regardless of whats been posted, what people think...(and yes I dontated) a new update would be nice but I have used and continue to enjoy using CK41 and atleast would like to thank CK for the many hours/days/weeks he gave, for free too, so he can keep my donation and hope he has a happy life. And to Tenko and all those who supports all the mod's, I may/may not have used your mod/feature but respect to you too.
For the most part you are right and yes it is true that CK has never asked for donations for his panel and work.
But the initiative of moderator Kenxo was ideal and his proposal to make donations so that this developer CK can work further on the project.
In the end it all comes down to money and these donations were meant to motivate CK to continue working on this MOD.

The major problem is that CK accepted donations and he himself said that he does not accept donations with small amounts because after the fees imposed by Coinbase he does not have much profit left.That is why it was considered that a minimum amount for donations would be somewhere around 20 EUR.

Now comes the question: why would you accept donations if you know you don't want to give anything?

Did he do this intentionally or did a problem simply happen to intervene and he couldn't work !!!
Because if a problem of any kind has arisen anyone could understand that, but the method that CK applies with us, that of totally ignoring us is unacceptable and incomprehensible (no matter how busy a man is he can surely find only 2 minutes to write 10 words).

I'm not saying we necessarily have to support TEKO, I'm just saying that lately the moderator Kenxo has been praying too much to CK and trying to find different ways to motivate him and pay him for his work.
And not to be misunderstood, no one on this forum is guilty of CK's actions, he just chose to ruin his image (which was also created here on the forum).

If this was the end of the CK project I can understand and I am not angry with him, may he and his family be healthy because money is not always important, I personally consider it as a one time payment for why I used the MOD CK 41 panel.

Kenxo

Staff member
Seller
Reaction score
So basically this is it...all our donations can be considered as payment for what we used CK41 for and that's it.
I wanted to think that maybe he has work or is busy with family or some other personal business, but surely there is another reason and he is intentionally avoiding us and does not want to write a few words for those members who have donated what they can.

Personally I think too many people prayed for him and too much attention was paid to him, when there are other developers right here on the forum who would have deserved support.
For example TEKO has done a very good job but not being supported he has no interest to develop this project, it is true that maybe his panel has many bugs but surely these could be easily fixed.

So in conclusion CK doesn't deserve the attention of the forum nor the donations made, for me personally it's a disappointment (if he needed money and would have asked for help we would have helped him too) This is an ugly gesture that is not done
I don't know whats happened to make CK not return, not post or anything and I'm sure some have their own thoughts and ideas however I would like to point out something that seems to have been missed.
CK never asked for this donation thread, nore did he ever sell his panel for donatations or a onetime fee. I see people posting negative comments and yes it would have been nice to have some update but with no update comes the question, did something tragic happen? Every assumes he just walked away but without context its hard to say for sure.

As for Tenko, yes I think more support by the forum would have been a good thing but as I never used the Tenko mod I can't say if it was good or bad but one thing I noticed about CK mods and Tenko mod's is the amount of idiots/lazy users who would post time and time again issues, bugs and general "Help me" posts and expected 1 to 1 answers and basically used these mods without knowing, learning or understanding the basic's of XCUI or even how to use the SEARCH feature of this forum and if I was CK or Tenko I personally would have walked away many times, lol. I wonder how many other talented coders have looked at these too big mod's and just decided against doing anything for others... If I need something I will be willing to pay a fair price and if its free I would be gratefull for it.

So regardless of whats been posted, what people think...(and yes I dontated) a new update would be nice but I have used and continue to enjoy using CK41 and atleast would like to thank CK for the many hours/days/weeks he gave, for free too, so he can keep my donation and hope he has a happy life. And to Tenko and all those who supports all the mod's, I may/may not have used your mod/feature but respect to you too.
As you all know WOI has nothing to do with Donations made to Cesarkrespo, not even 1 cent comes to WOI.. So this can confirm also Cesarkespo if you don't believe it..
This Topic has nothing to do with old Mods and previous CK mods and Donations for this ..
So its very clear the Topic Title ..
''CK Mods update/upgrade donation meters ...''
Was created in reflection of previous Topics and previous Post/Reply from Cesarkrespo ...
He was asked if he will continue with updates or upgrades or not, so all that read messages can see that he respond on the update /upgrade idea but with help of Donations so he clearly denied some monthly price or some license with it ..
So some last comments are totally out of This Topic ..( Read the cesarkrespo reply on this topic you will understand what I am talking about ) ..
At the beginning of this Topic, you can see that I have not given to anybody instruction to start with donations before cesarkrespo response and accept this action to update/upgrade his Mods ..
So after he responds positively that he will do the update but will be given only to this that will Donate, then I have replied with a post that everyone who wants update can start to donate him and so it started so what is the problem about this ...
All steps are coordinated with cesarkrespo on this Topic , the minimum amount of donations the end address of donations, and so on ...
He self-stated that the tempo of the donation will not be long but will concentrate on the code with minimum bugs ..
So we have left him as long as he wanted, but nobody give him the date for the update . So as I have become on my PM so many have made new Donations maybe for the second time or more but the Donations were given for updates and not for old CK mods ..
The disappointment will be if he does not respond when will be ready to tell here how is going the update process and when will be out, and what will be the new update ..so now is not time to give up or to take steps back on this ...
If he even has some reason to give up he should write and inform all Donators that some things have stopped him from finishing his promise ..
So we are waiting for his reply and I will not tolerate more discussions about this for some period of time...
I doubt one member of this forum, and I hope my suspicion is wrong, but if Cesarkrespo does not justify the reasons and does not respond to his obligations, then my suspicion will be correct that this member influenced Cesarkrespo and changed his mind.

The Mandalorian

Registred
Registred
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I know I'm taking a little longer but the time has been divided (baby on the way and the wife needs attention), but I'll try this weekend to finish everything, if it's not possible this weekend I'll let you know.. .in advance my thanks to all. in relation to paypal when I start reading messages if there are not many members I make an exception.
Hello :)

I would like send a donation too, can i send by paypal way?

Thank

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6