Welcome to World of IPTV

With

+23k members
+11k threads
+106k posts

we are the most popular IPTV community on the web. 

IMPORTANT NOTE:
WE HAVE RECENTLY NOTICED THAT TOO MANY DOUBLE FAKE ACCOUNTS ARE CREATED IN THE PAST.
TO PREVENT THIS ISSUE THE DECISION WAS MADE THAT IN THE FUTURE A ANNUALLY FEE 20 EURO WILL BE RAISED FOR NEW MEMBERSHIPS.

Join now to the World of IPTV

Forum Rules

Before you start, check out the forum rules first

Account upgrade

Upgrade your account to get access to full features

Advertising

Would you like to place your advertisement with us ?

Resources Manager

Hundreds of IPTV scripts and apps are available for download
CK Mods v41

Resource CK Mods v41 Mod 41

Register & Get access to index
Status
Not open for further replies.

diegohda

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
if someone wants to take on the project that they do I don't have more time...I'm full of ignorant comments.
The mod works great, but I wish they could add the option to delete duplicate movies. I don't know why they deleted it since it worked perfect ..

anrfsolrac

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
video mags work fine

never see a mag, always use tvbox, top device, very simple.

I'm sorry if I made any ignorant comments, as I'm not American, my English comes straight from the translator and seems to be written rudely.

I just wanted to share an experience, including, I would love to help in the assembly of a "Documentation" of all the functions of your mod, for non-fools like me.

Anyway, in relation to other comments, don't pay too much attention, as your project is what keeps most of the IPTV community alive.

And men like you are very good at what you do, whatever you need and I can help I'll be here, I sincerely apologize for any other inconvenience.
sorry man, your comment was a stupid comment, order channel doesn`t have any thing with episodes show "ready", it always happen to me, and I just encode it. maybe you need turn off the watch folder.

Channels MatchTime Unblock CDN Offshore Server Contact
100 cnx / 90€ 5Gbps / 180€ 48CPU-256GRAM 10Gbps 569€ Skype live:giefsl
500 cnx / 350€ 10Gbps / 350€ 48CPU-128GRAM 5Gbps / 349€ TG @changglobize
1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

akawi11

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
thank you
alredy chacked its
xtreamcodes ALL= (root) NOPASSWD: /sbin/iptables, /usr/bin/chattr
a reboot for LB can fix some strange issues that can not understand
so you can try to reboot the LB

Vda

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
There is a massive bug in all versions. Packages permissions dont exist!
This allow Resellers to purchase 12 months 1 connection line and extend with multiroom line 1 month, to get 13 Months multiroom line.
This BUG also allow Resellers to purchase basic package cheapest for 12 months example (1 credit per month) and extend 1 month expensive package (3 credits per month) with Premium channels to get 13 Months Premium package! Instead of paying 36 credits they pay 15 credits to use this BUG to bypass packages prices and manipulate allowed numer of connections. This is MASSIVE BUG! Many have been scammed by some resellers for months without knowing about it! PLEASE DO SOMETHING TO PREVENT THIS ACTIONS.

sc0tsman

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
There is a massive bug in all versions. Packages permissions dont exist!
This allow Resellers to purchase 12 months 1 connection line and extend with multiroom line 1 month, to get 13 Months multiroom line.
This BUG also allow Resellers to purchase basic package cheapest for 12 months example (1 credit per month) and extend 1 month expensive package (3 credits per month) with Premium channels to get 13 Months Premium package! Instead of paying 36 credits they pay 15 credits to use this BUG to bypass packages prices and manipulate allowed numer of connections. This is MASSIVE BUG! Many have been scammed by some resellers for months without knowing about it! PLEASE DO SOMETHING TO PREVENT THIS ACTIONS.
I tried to replicate what you are saying however after trying most packages the correct amount of credits were deducted.

Perhaps you don't have your reseller section set up properly.

1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

Vda

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
I tried to replicate what you are saying however after trying most packages the correct amount of credits were deducted.

Perhaps you don't have your reseller section set up properly.
Its not about deducting correct amount of credits when extending. This function works perfect.

Its about permissions where it should not allow extending line with different packages

a) when active user numer of allowed connections doesn't match packege allowed numer of connection
b) when active user line bouquets don't match extended packege bouquets

This would prevent resellers to purchase 1 connections or basic package for long period and extend short period using expensier package to overwrite remining time purchased lower cost.

The credits examples I used in previous reply are only showing the loose caused by this actions.

SharedServices

Basic Member
Basic Member
Reaction score
Its not about deducting correct amount of credits when extending. This function works perfect.

Its about permissions where it should not allow extending line with different packages

a) when active user numer of allowed connections doesn't match packege allowed numer of connection
b) when active user line bouquets don't match extended packege bouquets

This would prevent resellers to purchase 1 connections or basic package for long period and extend short period using expensier package to overwrite remining time purchased lower cost.

The credits examples I used in previous reply are only showing the loose caused by this actions.
This isn't really a bug though at all is it, so maybe take the MASSIVE BUG out of your other post, this more comes down to laziness your side and want to do less work your side.

XC original had exactly the same issue and this isn't a bug with CKMOD and it is because of people like you cesarkrespo was to give up. All the php code for packages does is take the expire date in table and then add whatever time you have set that package to be and then add the number of connections.

If you don't want your resellers to take the piss, and maybe you should have better control over your resellers that you can trust don't create a package with multiroom on it or a package that just adds more connections.

If you multiroom on our service as a reseller you put a ticket it in, we manually add it and then take off the credits ourselves so i suggest you do the same if your resellers are treating you like a mug.

Otherwise feel free to suggest some php code, as you would have to write a lot to cover everything.

urgodfather

Banned
Banned
Ext. Member
Reaction score
This isn't really a bug though at all is it, so maybe take the MASSIVE BUG out of your other post, this more comes down to laziness your side and want to do less work your side.

XC original had exactly the same issue and this isn't a bug with CKMOD and it is because of people like you cesarkrespo was to give up. All the php code for packages does is take the expire date in table and then add whatever time you have set that package to be and then add the number of connections.

If you don't want your resellers to take the piss, and maybe you should have better control over your resellers that you can trust don't create a package with multiroom on it or a package that just adds more connections.

If you multiroom on our service as a reseller you put a ticket it in, we manually add it and then take off the credits ourselves so i suggest you do the same if your resellers are treating you like a mug.

Otherwise feel free to suggest some php code, as you would have to write a lot to cover everything.
clapping-leonardo-dicaprio.gif

Jeff_Moraes

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Congratulations on the Mod Man. Each update surprises me more, thank you very much.

magtv

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
{"main_fetch":false,"error":"MySQL: Access denied for user 'user_iptvpro

New error im getting, i have reinstalled the server and also the load balancer but to no avail.

kartel

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score

New error im getting, i have reinstalled the server and also the load balancer but to no avail.
you didn't do something good
on a clean installation must go

verarsche

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
how i can use the api function ? i search but the sulutions not work can anyone help ?

@TealcAvalon

Basic Member
Basic Member
Banned
Reaction score

This is NOT a error from the MOD, or XtreamUI for that matter, search the forum for a solution and if you don't find one open a topic about that in the specific section, if you still can't solve it, maybe you shouldn't be administrating your servers!

diegohda

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
if someone wants to take on the project that they do I don't have more time...I'm full of ignorant comments.
Hello friends, can someone help me, how to put the button to delete duplicate movies? I have asked many times but no one answers, nor do they say if they eliminated it or not eliminated it or if it is my or everyone's problem.
9FaBguS.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
AdBlock Detected

We know, ad-blocking software do a great job at blocking ads. But our site is sponsored by advertising. 

For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.
You can create a Account with us or if you already have account, you can prefer an Account Upgrade.

I've Disabled AdBlock