Welcome to World of IPTV

With

+23k members
+11k threads
+106k posts

we are the most popular IPTV community on the web. 

IMPORTANT NOTE:
WE HAVE RECENTLY NOTICED THAT TOO MANY DOUBLE FAKE ACCOUNTS ARE CREATED IN THE PAST.
TO PREVENT THIS ISSUE THE DECISION WAS MADE THAT IN THE FUTURE A ANNUALLY FEE 20 EURO WILL BE RAISED FOR NEW MEMBERSHIPS.

Join now to the World of IPTV

Forum Rules

Before you start, check out the forum rules first

Account upgrade

Upgrade your account to get access to full features

Advertising

Would you like to place your advertisement with us ?

Resources Manager

Hundreds of IPTV scripts and apps are available for download

Cinema hd app and panel?

bman

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Hi I put this here as I did not know where to put it .But what Im looking for is app like cinama hd with a control panel that already has the movies on it when my clients login I dont want to have to load the movies etc. if there is such a thing availablie can someone point me in the right direction

JLWOCKEE X X

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Hi I put this here as I did not know where to put it .But what Im looking for is app like cinama hd with a control panel that already has the movies on it when my clients login I dont want to have to load the movies etc. if there is such a thing availablie can someone point me in the right direction
? x x

Channels MatchTime Unblock CDN Offshore Server Contact
100 cnx / 90€ 5Gbps / 180€ 48CPU-256GRAM 10Gbps 569€ Skype live:giefsl
500 cnx / 350€ 10Gbps / 350€ 48CPU-128GRAM 5Gbps / 349€ TG @changglobize
1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

bman

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
I think Netflix is working on a panel
Can you explain more please netflix is a paid service . Im looking for something that i can host the admin panel for that would need my clients to login to access the movies and tv series on it

urgodfather

Banned
Banned
Ext. Member
Reaction score
@Starkey and @btime that discussion does not belong here ;)

Also, you both have missed the main objective of this persons post. They want to manage users with a panel but not be responsible for content at all. We call this a “wanna be admin.” If you are a good community member, you wouldn’t help such actions.

1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

Starkey

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score

Also, you both have missed the main objective of this persons post. They want to manage users with a panel but not be responsible for content at all. We call this a “wanna be admin.” If you are a good community member, you wouldn’t help such actions.
ye understood

bman

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score

No Im not a wanna be thanks was looking for something for a bonus for my iptv customers and got what I needed with out your rude name calling

urgodfather

Banned
Banned
Ext. Member
Reaction score
No Im not a wanna be thanks was looking for something for a bonus for my iptv customers and got what I needed with out your rude name calling

No one said you are a wanna be iptv admin.... but, if it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck. Just saying.

Good for you to find some solution pretend to be a provider and to pretend to have content and to pretend to manage users. Maybe you should take pretend money for all these pretend services too? And when you get done, maybe pretend to not get your panties in a twist because you felt offended by a description that apparently fits you quite well.

Wankertv

Basic Member
Basic Member
Reaction score
Yes look at my resources I’ve posted what you want

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
AdBlock Detected

We know, ad-blocking software do a great job at blocking ads. But our site is sponsored by advertising. 

For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.
You can create a Account with us or if you already have account, you can prefer an Account Upgrade.

I've Disabled AdBlock