Welcome to World of IPTV

With

+23k members
+11k threads
+106k posts

we are the most popular IPTV community on the web. 

IMPORTANT NOTE:
WE HAVE RECENTLY NOTICED THAT TOO MANY DOUBLE FAKE ACCOUNTS ARE CREATED IN THE PAST.
TO PREVENT THIS ISSUE THE DECISION WAS MADE THAT IN THE FUTURE A ANNUALLY FEE 20 EURO WILL BE RAISED FOR NEW MEMBERSHIPS.

Join now to the World of IPTV

Forum Rules

Before you start, check out the forum rules first

Account upgrade

Upgrade your account to get access to full features

Advertising

Would you like to place your advertisement with us ?

Resources Manager

Hundreds of IPTV scripts and apps are available for download

Channels-DVR IPTV service

gzowner

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Hello,
Seems i had a post that got removed as i hit submit too soon and never got around to finish it off.

So i have setup a good system here and like to be the first to test drive a new IPTV system for the basic/average user. Looking for 5-10 people depending on how well this goes to give this a FREE test drive and provide some solid feedback. Who knows how it can turn out, but need honest people that can commit to testing.

What you would be testing:
200+ streams of USA Live TV with EPG
2k VOD Movies and TV
Testing for Buffering, slowness, anything that looks wrong.

So what you would need is download 2 files. These are free in your app store
You can located these in your app store on your devices, but can be limited.
Channels-DVR WHOLE HOME <---- this is the exact app u need.
zerotier one <--- exact file. U can side load this using downloader code 401525

Will be providing support via discord so please have an account setup. I work 9-5 CST but open on weekends. Communication is the key but will make it work. Please reach out via DM as i cant post the contact link here.

Mods--Please reach out if this is incorrect thread or what i can do to get it approved.
Thanks guys.

gzowner

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Hello,
Seems i had a post that got removed as i hit submit too soon and never got around to finish it off.

So i have setup a good system here and like to be the first to test drive a new IPTV system for the basic/average user. Looking for 5-10 people depending on how well this goes to give this a FREE test drive and provide some solid feedback. Who knows how it can turn out, but need honest people that can commit to testing.

What you would be testing:
200+ streams of USA Live TV with EPG
2k VOD Movies and TV
Testing for Buffering, slowness, anything that looks wrong.

So what you would need is download 2 files. These are free in your app store
You can located these in your app store on your devices, but can be limited.
Channels-DVR WHOLE HOME <---- this is the exact app u need.
zerotier one <--- exact file. U can side load this using downloader code 401525

Will be providing support via discord so please have an account setup. I work 9-5 CST but open on weekends. Communication is the key but will make it work. Please reach out via DM as i cant post the contact link here.

Mods--Please reach out if this is incorrect thread or what i can do to get it approved.
Thanks guys.
I am still have spots open. Will close or make a statement when full.
If you DM please send me your contact info via discord or telegram.

Last edited:
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
AdBlock Detected

We know, ad-blocking software do a great job at blocking ads. But our site is sponsored by advertising. 

For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.
You can create a Account with us or if you already have account, you can prefer an Account Upgrade.

I've Disabled AdBlock