Welcome to World of IPTV

With

+23k members
+11k threads
+106k posts

we are the most popular IPTV community on the web. 

IMPORTANT NOTE:
WE HAVE RECENTLY NOTICED THAT TOO MANY DOUBLE FAKE ACCOUNTS ARE CREATED IN THE PAST.
TO PREVENT THIS ISSUE THE DECISION WAS MADE THAT IN THE FUTURE A ANNUALLY FEE 20 EURO WILL BE RAISED FOR NEW MEMBERSHIPS.

Join now to the World of IPTV

Forum Rules

Before you start, check out the forum rules first

Account upgrade

Upgrade your account to get access to full features

Advertising

Would you like to place your advertisement with us ?

Resources Manager

Hundreds of IPTV scripts and apps are available for download

Request Celtic TV + other SPFL

Fringe

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Hi

I'm looking for a reliable, stable source for Celtic TV and the other SPFL club channels.

Please PM me if you have them, I'm not looking for restreams that will get blocked half way through the match

S7ubbster

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Hi

I'm looking for a reliable, stable source for Celtic TV and the other SPFL club channels.

Please PM me if you have them, I'm not looking for restreams that will get blocked half way through the match
Honestly don't think there is such a thing as a RELIABLE source for Celtic TV. Even the best are going off now half way through a game.

naya191d

Basic Member
Basic Member
Banned
Reaction score
Yea its thier new exncryption ..youll see colors / codes when on ..this identifies the user account to them ...some are masking it but they arentRELIAB;LE AT ALL ANYMORE ...soon be gone

Channels MatchTime Unblock CDN Offshore Server Contact
100 cnx / 90€ 5Gbps / 180€ 48CPU-256GRAM 10Gbps 569€ Skype live:giefsl
500 cnx / 350€ 10Gbps / 350€ 48CPU-128GRAM 5Gbps / 349€ TG @changglobize
1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

S7ubbster

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Yea its thier new exncryption ..youll see colors / codes when on ..this identifies the user account to them ...some are masking it but they arentRELIAB;LE AT ALL ANYMORE ...soon be gone
Drm is a total nightmare. Would say lucky I'm a Jambo.. Wasn't that lucky last night... ???

rob2k9

Banned
Banned
Ext. Member
Reaction score

There are tools out there that can use object recognition to detect the codes and then scrubb them from the stream but this requires a delay to the stream of a few second something football guys and girls really dont like

if i can get my hands on a celtic tv account i am more than happy to have a look at there security and stuff and see if there is anything that can be done usualy its just a matter of time you put in to see what you get out this is how i got streams from

sony
zee5
yuptv
sky nz

and others all with out the need for takens changes every few hours and stuff things work a lot smoother when you can automate it all

BrookeBond

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
There are tools out there that can use object recognition to detect the codes and then scrubb them from the stream but this requires a delay to the stream of a few second something football guys and girls really dont like

if i can get my hands on a celtic tv account i am more than happy to have a look at there security and stuff and see if there is anything that can be done usualy its just a matter of time you put in to see what you get out this is how i got streams from

sony
zee5
yuptv
sky nz

and others all with out the need for takens changes every few hours and stuff things work a lot smoother when you can automate it all

PM me buddy, I have a Celtic TV account I'm willing to share you to see if it helps the greater cause

1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

naya191d

Basic Member
Basic Member
Banned
Reaction score

sony
zee5
yuptv
sky nz

If you are watching a celtic stream you see colors top left that have moved from the right behind the green bar. The colors is how celtic find the account from their website thats being shared.....

rob2k9

Banned
Banned
Ext. Member
Reaction score
If you are watching a celtic stream you see colors top left that have moved from the right behind the green bar. The colors is how celtic find the account from their website thats being shared.....

yeh thats not a problem you just have to emply the right software todo the job

its bassicly like facial recognition you setup your script to check the image for artifacts if it finds some it changes to transcoding commands to add the cover up to the output stream this is what causes the delay

naya191d

Basic Member
Basic Member
Banned
Reaction score
yeh thats not a problem you just have to emply the right software todo the job

its bassicly like facial recognition you setup your script to check the image for artifacts if it finds some it changes to transcoding commands to add the cover up to the output stream this is what causes the delay

okk..let know how you get on mate...

kaka_05

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
guys!!! even you got script hide colors upside screen , that many options to be dynmanic logo , so it will be found out who user shared event and be banned :(

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
AdBlock Detected

We know, ad-blocking software do a great job at blocking ads. But our site is sponsored by advertising. 

For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.
You can create a Account with us or if you already have account, you can prefer an Account Upgrade.

I've Disabled AdBlock