Welcome to World of IPTV

With

+23k members
+11k threads
+106k posts

we are the most popular IPTV community on the web. 

IMPORTANT NOTE:
WE HAVE RECENTLY NOTICED THAT TOO MANY DOUBLE FAKE ACCOUNTS ARE CREATED IN THE PAST.
TO PREVENT THIS ISSUE THE DECISION WAS MADE THAT IN THE FUTURE A ANNUALLY FEE 20 EURO WILL BE RAISED FOR NEW MEMBERSHIPS.

Join now to the World of IPTV

Forum Rules

Before you start, check out the forum rules first

Account upgrade

Upgrade your account to get access to full features

Advertising

Would you like to place your advertisement with us ?

Resources Manager

Hundreds of IPTV scripts and apps are available for download

Resource Brand New FalconTV App Ver 1.20 for TV [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

nutz29

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
enam888 submitted a new resource:

Brand New FalconTV App Ver 1.20 for TV - IPTV App for streaming Live TV and VOD Install and Go

FalconTV app version 1.20 is the latest version of Falcon app brought to you by FalconTV developers team.
Features: Live TV browser, EPG, VOD browser, Favorites, Channels Category Customizer.

Compatibility: Android TV box, Firestick TV, Google TV, Nvidia Shield.

How to install the app?
Instruction:
  • Get the “Downloader App” from store or AFTV.
  • Open Downloader App and type in "the URL from the resource"
  • For Filelinked users code : removed
  • Install and you are...

Read more about this resource...

Last edited by a moderator:

nutz29

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
@enam888
clear this out mate
does this app requires a IPTV service subscription from you?
we're having complaints about this.
You're requested to share your views on this till yesterdays or your content will be removed.
It's a free download and free to watch free channels app, No subscription required. is it inappropriate?

Channels MatchTime Unblock CDN Offshore Server Contact
100 cnx / 90€ 5Gbps / 180€ 48CPU-256GRAM 10Gbps 569€ Skype live:giefsl
500 cnx / 350€ 10Gbps / 350€ 48CPU-128GRAM 5Gbps / 349€ TG @changglobize
1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

Metta

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Thanks, Will take a lool!

redhat

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Chief Moderator
Reaction score
enam888 submitted a new resource:

Brand New FalconTV App Ver 1.20 for TV - IPTV App for streaming Live TV and VOD Install and Go

Read more about this resource...

We just get report for your resource:

TPTo2M.png

Your statement please !

F

faakher

one more complaint received
@redhat I think he's not serious enough to tell the truth.

Last edited by a moderator:
1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

nutz29

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
No required any sign ups! The app is free to use and there are Free channels to see... there is also premium and paid channels so that's if someone wants to unlock all... I thought this forum was about sharing something new... what is the deal here, with reports.
Dear Admins,
You could verify something, before accusing someone for monetization. We do have other places to advertise on the internet. And this forum is not for End Users, I am aware of that.

urgodfather

Banned
Banned
Ext. Member
Reaction score
No required any sign ups! The app is free to use and there are Free channels to see... there is also premium and paid channels so that's if someone wants to unlock all... I thought this forum was about sharing something new... what is the deal here, with reports.
Dear Admins,
You could verify something, before accusing someone for monetization. We do have other places to advertise on the internet. And this forum is not for End Users, I am aware of that.
You sure are defensive about the post. No one has accused you of anything. You were questioned and informed of the reports (now 3 reports). Besides, what kind of app requires registration unless they are using it for data collection and monetization (advertising)?

ps your other links (additional info, support, and file linked codes)..... yeah they don’t belong.

nutz29

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
You sure are defensive about the post. No one has accused you of anything. You were questioned and informed of the reports (now 3 reports). Besides, what kind of app requires registration unless they are using it for data collection and monetization (advertising)?

ps your other links (additional info, support, and file linked codes)..... yeah they don’t belong.
Hi. There is no Registration or sign ups required even no activation. just download and install that's all you are good to go watch free channels unlocked.
I also added support link and additional info url, I remember quite well, now if a moderator edits my post and doesn't put the info like before how do i know the links have disappeared. I hope you understand my point.

urgodfather

Banned
Banned
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Hi. There is no Registration or sign ups required even no activation. just download and install that's all you are good to go watch free channels unlocked.
I also added support link and additional info url.
Other members have reported otherwise and your additional info and support URL’s are against the rules because you are directing members away from the forum. Provide enough info here and support here and if extra is needed then let members ask you by private message.

nutz29

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Other members have reported otherwise and your additional info and support URL’s are against the rules because you are directing members away from the forum. Provide enough info here and support here and if extra is needed then let members ask you by private message.
Okay, then I have to remove the Support and info link as well, People can DM me I don't mind. All the necessary info is given in the post itself, it's really very simple I made.

May i know, why the filelinked code was also removed?

urgodfather

Banned
Banned
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Okay, then I have to remove the Support and info link as well, People can DM me I don't mind. All the necessary info is given in the post itself, it's really very simple I made.
I noticed that it was on the others as well and I apologize that it was not corrected sooner but as a member you are responsible to read the rules when you join and it is recommended to keep up with them routinely. On the bright side, no bans have been issued for the offense. Thank you for your cooperation and simply be advised that there has been several reports.

edit:

filelinked is no different than sharing a url. it’s just like posting a torrent file. All external downloads must be hidden

nutz29

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
I noticed that it was on the others as well and I apologize that it was not corrected sooner but as a member you are responsible to read the rules when you join and it is recommended to keep up with them routinely. On the bright side, no bans have been issued for the offense. Thank you for your cooperation and simply be advised that there has been several reports.

edit:

filelinked is no different than sharing a url. it’s just like posting a torrent file. All external downloads must be hidden
No problem. I only tried to be on policy with Resource publishing, but yet some where violated, more or less. Thank you for the support.

Status
Not open for further replies.
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
AdBlock Detected

We know, ad-blocking software do a great job at blocking ads. But our site is sponsored by advertising. 

For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.
You can create a Account with us or if you already have account, you can prefer an Account Upgrade.

I've Disabled AdBlock