Welcome to World of IPTV

With

+23k members
+11k threads
+106k posts

we are the most popular IPTV community on the web. 

IMPORTANT NOTE:
WE HAVE RECENTLY NOTICED THAT TOO MANY DOUBLE FAKE ACCOUNTS ARE CREATED IN THE PAST.
TO PREVENT THIS ISSUE THE DECISION WAS MADE THAT IN THE FUTURE A ANNUALLY FEE 20 EURO WILL BE RAISED FOR NEW MEMBERSHIPS.

Join now to the World of IPTV

Forum Rules

Before you start, check out the forum rules first

Account upgrade

Upgrade your account to get access to full features

Advertising

Would you like to place your advertisement with us ?

Resources Manager

Hundreds of IPTV scripts and apps are available for download

Question Block in UK and IT

Marvel

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Hi
My servers are blocked in the UK and IT
Anyone have a solution for me?
1. How to solve the current problem?
2. How to prevent this problem from happening again?

alex1010

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Hi
Hi

wich company use for main and LB?

Last edited:

carnaval

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
You may search and use offshore server for this kind of problems..

Channels MatchTime Unblock CDN Offshore Server Contact
100 cnx / 90€ 5Gbps / 180€ 48CPU-256GRAM 10Gbps 569€ Skype live:giefsl
500 cnx / 350€ 10Gbps / 350€ 48CPU-128GRAM 5Gbps / 349€ TG @changglobize
1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

rob2k9

Banned
Banned
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Hi

Hi let me explain this problem a little

When the premier leauge went to court to be allowed to block server they suspect was broadcasting games they also setup a task force this force was then joined by many internet service providers.

as a joint combination what they started todo was go onto social media and google find supliers get a test and then sniff there api calls from apps and get the server ip addresses they would then block these addresses

once you changed your server they would simply log back into the account they had bought from you or request a new test from you and block these new servers.

This caused issues but was a slow process what they then started todo was block full ip address ranges witch if you buy from a large server company there is more than a small chance you are part of the same ip address range as another iptv provider using the same host as most server providers buy there ipv4 addresses in bulk ranges this made it more easy for them to block more servers at once

they then went a step further and contacted the companies hosting the servers and bassicly got permission to shut down there accounts.
all in all loads of people where fucked.

thankfully there is a way around this if your server is blocked this is eather because they have managed to get hold of an account or stream from your server and blocked your servers ip address of they have blocked a range because of someone else and your affected.

the only ways around this block is the use of a VPN by your customers or a http proxy!

Android devices support the use of http prxies by long clicking the wifi network then clicking the advanced settings option this works to some degree on blocks but wont work for them all

KODI also supports the use of a http proxy via its settings page users may need to set there usage level to advanced or expert to see this setting

the only way to 100% get around these blocks is for your users to use a vpn this can be cheap or expensive i have found that cyberghost free service works really well at normal times but can be a bit slow during sports events as a lot of people use it then its all ways best to simply tell customer to use a vpn during times they cant connect or have issues make sure youget an affiliate link to your prefered vpn provider so you can make some money from each sale.

if you have the money you could also buy your own server and setup openvpn on it with one global username and password and then have the open vpn connection built into your own custom android app this is what LTQ did. as long as your vpn server is with a diffrentcompany than your streaming server then the isp's and premier leaguge have no right to block the vpn as it is 100% legal not matter what its being used for

just make sure you white list the vpn server in your xtream codes servers to make sure your own vpn does not get blocked with so many users connecting from the same ip address lol

alex1010

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score

When the premier leauge went to court to be allowed to block server they suspect was broadcasting games they also setup a task force this force was then joined by many internet service providers.

as a joint combination what they started todo was go onto social media and google find supliers get a test and then sniff there api calls from apps and get the server ip addresses they would then block these addresses

once you changed your server they would simply log back into the account they had bought from you or request a new test from you and block these new servers.

This caused issues but was a slow process what they then started todo was block full ip address ranges witch if you buy from a large server company there is more than a small chance you are part of the same ip address range as another iptv provider using the same host as most server providers buy there ipv4 addresses in bulk ranges this made it more easy for them to block more servers at once

they then went a step further and contacted the companies hosting the servers and bassicly got permission to shut down there accounts.

thankfully there is a way around this if your server is blocked this is eather because they have managed to get hold of an account or stream from your server and blocked your servers ip address of they have blocked a range because of someone else and your affected.

the only ways around this block is the use of a VPN by your customers or a http proxy!

Android devices support the use of http prxies by long clicking the wifi network then clicking the advanced settings option this works to some degree on blocks but wont work for them all

KODI also supports the use of a http proxy via its settings page users may need to set there usage level to advanced or expert to see this setting

the only way to 100% get around these blocks is for your users to use a vpn this can be cheap or expensive i have found that cyberghost free service works really well at normal times but can be a bit slow during sports events as a lot of people use it then its all ways best to simply tell customer to use a vpn during times they cant connect or have issues make sure youget an affiliate link to your prefered vpn provider so you can make some money from each sale.

if you have the money you could also buy your own server and setup openvpn on it with one global username and password and then have the open vpn connection built into your own custom android app this is what LTQ did. as long as your vpn server is with a diffrentcompany than your streaming server then the isp's and premier leaguge have no right to block the vpn as it is 100% legal not matter what its being used for

just make sure you white list the vpn server in your xtream codes servers to make sure your own vpn does not get blocked with so many users connecting from the same ip address lol
got it, u can avoid this problem via nginx proxy_pass .. so your clients will have the same ip of the proxy server

Marvel

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score

amazing explained
could you tell me about proxy server?

"if you have the money you could also buy your own server and setup openvpn on it with one global username and password and then have the open vpn connection built into your own custom android app this is what LTQ did. as long as your vpn server is with a diffrentcompany than your streaming server then the isp's and premier leaguge have no right to block the vpn as it is 100% legal not matter what its being used for "

got it, u can avoid this problem via nginx proxy_pass .. so your clients will have the same ip of the proxy server
could you explain more ?

1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

alex1010

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
could you explain more ?

Take new server, better dedicated
On ubuntu use this follow command

apt update
apt -y install nginx
nano /etc/nginx/sites-enabled/default
change port from 80 to 8080 if your lb run on 80 port
systemctl restart nginx
nano /etc/nginx/sites-enabled/proxy.conf

server {
listen 80; or your port in use
root /usr/share/nginx/html;
index index.html;
location / {
proxy_pass http://xxxxx:80/; 80 or your port in use
}
}

SAVE

nginx -s reload

After that change the server's ip on the panel with this one (proxy server) and all your clients will comunicate only with it.

LB ----> NGINX SERVER-----><---------CLIENTS

The clients don't send the request to the lb but to nginx server

Hope this can help you

Last edited:

Marvel

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Take new server, better dedicated
On ubuntu use this follow command

apt update
apt -y install nginx
nano /etc/nginx/sites-enabled/default
change port from 80 to 8080 if your lb run on 80 port
systemctl restart nginx
nano /etc/nginx/sites-enabled/proxy.conf

server {
listen 80; or your port in use
root /usr/share/nginx/html;
index index.html;
location / {
proxy_pass http://xxxxx:80/; 80 or your port in use
}
}

SAVE

nginx -s reload

After that change the server's ip on the panel with this one (proxy server) and all your clients will comunicate only with it.

LB ----> NGINX SERVER-----><---------CLIENTS

The clients don't send the request to the lb but to nginx server

Hope this can help you

Hi
This is the first time I hear it, sorry I'm a newcomer
Don't clients connect directly to the main server?
Are they directly connected to the loadbalancer?
Looking for more information about NGINX SERVER? How much power should this server have(RAM,CPU)? And if I put a server as NGINX SERVER, then where does the main server and firewall come from?

terenceslattery

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score

This is excellent information, thank you.

What kind of specs should you look for when setting up an openvpn server, assume the heavy lifting is still being done on your LB servers so it's just banwidth and download speed which is key?

Last edited:

alex1010

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Hi
This is the first time I hear it, sorry I'm a newcomer
Don't clients connect directly to the main server?
Are they directly connected to the loadbalancer?
Looking for more information about NGINX SERVER? How much power should this server have(RAM,CPU)? And if I put a server as NGINX SERVER, then where does the main server and firewall come from?
Sorry for delay the scheme will be :

MAIN --> LB <---->PROXY<---- CLIENT

So the clients connect to proxy and the proxy send request to LB

For proxy depends how much clients do u have , usually i use 4 core 8 gb for better safe

mr.more

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Sorry for delay the scheme will be :

MAIN --> LB <---->PROXY<---- CLIENT

So the clients connect to proxy and the proxy send request to LB

For proxy depends how much clients do u have , usually i use 4 core 8 gb for better safe
and then Proxy will be get blcok

Mardaki

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
You can use cloudflare Enterprise Plan or ddos-guard to bypass the block during events its working with me since 1 year no issues.

make sure once you buy from ddos-guard get 5-10 IP address

dogstyle007

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
You can use cloudflare Enterprise Plan or ddos-guard to bypass the block during events its working with me since 1 year no issues.

make sure once you buy from ddos-guard get 5-10 IP address
Sounds good. Any reason for the additional ips for ddos-guard?

Mardaki

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Sounds good. Any reason for the additional ips for ddos-guard?
Each lb should setup two proxies to avoid block from ISP if you can also asked them for different location DCs with different subnets this will help you as well.
make sure don't use random ports like 25461 or 5050. always use 80 in lbs for UK.

dogstyle007

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Each lb should setup two proxies to avoid block from ISP if you can also asked them for different location DCs with different subnets this will help you as well.
make sure don't use random ports like 25461 or 5050. always use 80 in lbs for UK.
Thank you. Also, for ddos-guard which plan to choose?

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
AdBlock Detected

We know, ad-blocking software do a great job at blocking ads. But our site is sponsored by advertising. 

For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.
You can create a Account with us or if you already have account, you can prefer an Account Upgrade.

I've Disabled AdBlock