Welcome to World of IPTV

With

+23k members
+11k threads
+106k posts

we are the most popular IPTV community on the web. 

IMPORTANT NOTE:
WE HAVE RECENTLY NOTICED THAT TOO MANY DOUBLE FAKE ACCOUNTS ARE CREATED IN THE PAST.
TO PREVENT THIS ISSUE THE DECISION WAS MADE THAT IN THE FUTURE A ANNUALLY FEE 20 EURO WILL BE RAISED FOR NEW MEMBERSHIPS.

Join now to the World of IPTV

Forum Rules

Before you start, check out the forum rules first

Account upgrade

Upgrade your account to get access to full features

Advertising

Would you like to place your advertisement with us ?

Resources Manager

Hundreds of IPTV scripts and apps are available for download

Download Billing Integration with Amember and Xtream-UI

pr3tty8oyfl0yd

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Posting this here and I will reference this to the other location where someone requested it. This is amembers xtream-UI Billing integration. You still need to go out to amember and sign up and install (its very straight forward, and I think they will even do it for you) but then you add this xtream-codes addon to your amember install and your ready to go:

Xtream-Codes addon for Amember

If you have trouble getting setup shoot me a message or post here, but the README is pretty straight forward and easy to follow.

K

Kenxo

Posting this here and I will reference this to the other location where someone requested it. This is amembers xtream-UI Billing integration. You still need to go out to amember and sign up and install (its very straight forward, and I think they will even do it for you) but then you add this xtream-codes addon to your amember install and your ready to go:

No quote

If you have trouble getting setup shoot me a message or post here, but the README is pretty straight forward and easy to follow.
Thankyou for the post but how about to find yr readme file ..?

pr3tty8oyfl0yd

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Thankyou for the post but how about to find yr readme file ..?

To "install the addon" just drop the xtream-cdoes.php file that you download, into the following location: \amember\plugins\misc\. Then login to amember as an administrator and under addons you will see the new addon.

The Configuration README displays at the bottom of the addon in amember when you open addons >> configuration>> xtream-codes, its not a file its actually part of the addon.

Channels MatchTime Unblock CDN Offshore Server Contact
100 cnx / 90€ 5Gbps / 180€ 48CPU-256GRAM 10Gbps 569€ Skype live:giefsl
500 cnx / 350€ 10Gbps / 350€ 48CPU-128GRAM 5Gbps / 349€ TG @changglobize
1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com
K

Kenxo

To "install the addon" just drop the xtream-cdoes.php file that you download, into the following location: \amember\plugins\misc\. Then login to amember as an administrator and under addons you will see the new addon.

The Configuration README displays at the bottom of the addon in amember when you open addons >> configuration>> xtream-codes, its not a file its actually part of the addon.
Ok let me see and I give feedback

reaper9640

DevilsCode
Ext. Member
Reaction score

I dont see the plugin folder in the amember folder

The file needs to be added to

PHP:
amember/application/default/plugins/misc

TheFox

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Hi! Is Someone using this nice to share with me how it actually works ? I am really interested about this. Do you need a website ?

1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

pr3tty8oyfl0yd

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Hi! Is Someone using this nice to share with me how it actually works ? I am really interested about this. Do you need a website ?
You need to install amember, and it will integrate with wordpress or whatever "website" dev you want to do.

heiten

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
after install the plugin and setting it up i try to make a line and it does not make one on the xui. this is what i get after adding a user any help please
unknown.png

pr3tty8oyfl0yd

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
after install the plugin and setting it up i try to make a line and it does not make one on the xui. this is what i get after adding a user any help please
unknown.png

Ok so in order to help , we need a little bit more information. Go into amember and under the utilities menu, choose logs. Look in the logs and find the exact error that you are getting, and post that. Then we can have some idea of whats actually happening and try to give you advice.

Thanks,

heiten

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Ok so in order to help , we need a little bit more information. Go into amember and under the utilities menu, choose logs. Look in the logs and find the exact error that you are getting, and post that. Then we can have some idea of whats actually happening and try to give you advice.

Thanks,
Awesome I’ll send the log to your dm

The Mandalorian

Basic Member
Basic Member
Reaction score

No quote

Hello

i insatlled aMember Pro 5.5.4 and 3 plugins, Api, Widget and Xtream-code and all readme in the bottom is :

To successfully use the API, you have to import your IP first into the whitelist.
You can do that in XtreamCodes (General Settings -> API Settings)
IP: xx.xx.xx.xx

On user sign in plugin set two additional session variables:
$_SESSION['xtream_username']
$_SESSION['xtream_password']

In event of you use aMember REST API module then plugin add new endpoint:
api/xtream-codes-line?_key=SECRETKEY&_filter[user_id]=1832

Please some readme more friendly? or more details?

thank

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
AdBlock Detected

We know, ad-blocking software do a great job at blocking ads. But our site is sponsored by advertising. 

For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.
You can create a Account with us or if you already have account, you can prefer an Account Upgrade.

I've Disabled AdBlock