Welcome to World of IPTV

With

+23k members
+11k threads
+106k posts

we are the most popular IPTV community on the web. 

IMPORTANT NOTE:
WE HAVE RECENTLY NOTICED THAT TOO MANY DOUBLE FAKE ACCOUNTS ARE CREATED IN THE PAST.
TO PREVENT THIS ISSUE THE DECISION WAS MADE THAT IN THE FUTURE A ANNUALLY FEE 20 EURO WILL BE RAISED FOR NEW MEMBERSHIPS.

Join now to the World of IPTV

Forum Rules

Before you start, check out the forum rules first

Account upgrade

Upgrade your account to get access to full features

Advertising

Would you like to place your advertisement with us ?

Resources Manager

Hundreds of IPTV scripts and apps are available for download

Announcements: After a violent DDoS attack, we're back online !

redhat

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Chief Moderator
Reaction score
Hi Members,

as you all noticed we were offline for the last few days. At the end of last week we had a heavy DDoS attack on our web server.
It was a Layer 7 DDoS attack (SYN flood DDoS attack). The hundreds of thousands of simultaneous requests to the web server led to a server overload.

During this time I tried some solutions, some were less good, others were overpriced. I have to admit that I still haven't found a solution that I really like 100%

As a temporary solution, I chose Cloudflare. I would like to get rid of a third party provider as completely as possible and would actually like to have good DDoS protection running locally on the web server.

I would also like to hear tips from you, maybe you also have experience in this regard.

Starkey

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Hi Members,

as you all noticed we were offline for the last few days. At the end of last week we had a heavy DDoS attack on our web server.
It was a Layer 7 DDoS attack (SYN flood DDoS attack). The hundreds of thousands of simultaneous requests to the web server led to a server overload.

During this time I tried some solutions, some were less good, others were overpriced. I have to admit that I still haven't found a solution that I really like 100%

As a temporary solution, I chose Cloudflare. I would like to get rid of a third party provider as completely as possible and would actually like to have good DDoS protection running locally on the web server.

I would also like to hear tips from you, maybe you also have experience in this regard.
glad to see we are back online(y)

redhat

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Chief Moderator
Reaction score
Update:
There are still issues with sending mail, cureently no mails will be sent.

Channels MatchTime Unblock CDN Offshore Server Contact
100 cnx / 90€ 5Gbps / 180€ 48CPU-256GRAM 10Gbps 569€ Skype live:giefsl
500 cnx / 350€ 10Gbps / 350€ 48CPU-128GRAM 5Gbps / 349€ TG @changglobize
1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

dtblocker

Banned
Banned
Ext. Member
Reaction score
I'm glad you're back again.
Cloudflare, which is used as a third party here, is the method used by many large companies.
For a more secure server security, it is 500gb and 1tb protection offered by data centers against ddos attacks.
No matter how much security you have made from inside the server, you can only block some of the attacks.
If the server belongs to you, of course, there are a few actions to be taken, if there is no need to discuss it with the provider.
If you do not want to use Cloudflare, as I said, you should either use a clod server and have the necessary security software in it, or rent a server with ddos protection from a good datacenter.
I hope you will not experience the same problems again.
Because it makes us sad that the forum is closed.
Kind regards.

cookie121

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
i wonderd what was going on couldnt get on here for a few days glad its back now

1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

cookie121

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
im still having trouble loggin in sometimes its lets me on sometimes it dont

redhat

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Chief Moderator
Reaction score
im still having trouble loggin in sometimes its lets me on sometimes it dont

Sorry about it, i think this is related with the FW Rules

besir31

Basic Member
Basic Member
Reaction score
Hi Members,

Hello,
My server is from OVH and have
DDoS protected rent your servers from OVH
Kind regards.

J

jose123

Hello,
Kind regards.
And do you think this is free? We have to help the forum if we want to continue using it, but when it comes to helping everyone runs, the forum helps us a lot!

superadeel

Banned
Banned
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Hello,
Kind regards.
I have a bad experience with OVH servers in terms of the work we do. As they over respond to the DMCA and other kind of notices and shut down the service in a short term notice.

Regards

besir31

Basic Member
Basic Member
Reaction score
I have a bad experience with OVH servers in terms of the work we do. As they over respond to the DMCA and other kind of notices and shut down the service in a short term notice.

Regards
I use proxy
nothing happens

redhat

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Chief Moderator
Reaction score
Hi !

No quote

Thanks mate for your recommendationi, but i have already running WAF on the Server where many rules already active and running. Unfortunately, that didn't help very much. It was very heavy DDoS Attack with 1.25 Billion requests in 24 h:
1642027111982.png

abelcustoms

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
change IP, stick with cloudflair, activate ddos protection so it can verify make everything hit https. and add a proxy in between so the dummy server will show.
Thanks mate for your recommendationi, but i have already running WAF on the Server where many rules already active and running. Unfortunately, that didn't help very much. It was very heavy DDoS Attack with 1.25 Billion requests in 24 h:

redhat

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Chief Moderator
Reaction score
change IP, stick with cloudflair, activate ddos protection so it can verify make everything hit https. and add a proxy in between so the dummy server will show.
Yes, i try it. I had issues with SSL and do you have also idea how i should handle smtp ?

abelcustoms

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
use a 3rd party for SMTP never use your own server to send mail. Mxroute is a good alternative and cheap. The search engine says they are going directly to your server, bypassing the domain name. Even Cloudflare cant help you on this one. Change your IP address if you haven't and get Cloudflare working it's your best bet to get out of this mess. I think you know what you need to do. SSL issues can be solved by waiting and checking on a different browser. Change all your settings to port to HTTPS not HTTP else you will get an endless redirect loop. Have CloudFlair manage your DNS Settings. So reset your DNS settings to point to Cloudflare from Plesk. I honestly prefer CPanel for this reason as it configures it much better. They also have better security, even though 80% of customers in europe use Plesk.
KZs2lGH.png

Yes, i try it. I had issues with SSL and do you have also idea how i should handle smtp ?

Last edited:

dtblocker

Banned
Banned
Ext. Member
Reaction score
I don't understand why people attack somewhere.
If there is anything we can do for our forum, we will gladly do it.
I hope we don't have these problems again.
It's a shame that the forum is closed.

K

Kenxo

I am 100% sure the attack is from someone that has been baned ..
I don't understand why people attack somewhere.
If there is anything we can do for our forum, we will gladly do it.
I hope we don't have these problems again.
It's a shame that the forum is closed.

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
AdBlock Detected

We know, ad-blocking software do a great job at blocking ads. But our site is sponsored by advertising. 

For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.
You can create a Account with us or if you already have account, you can prefer an Account Upgrade.

I've Disabled AdBlock