Welcome to World of IPTV

With

+23k members
+11k threads
+106k posts

we are the most popular IPTV community on the web. 

IMPORTANT NOTE:
WE HAVE RECENTLY NOTICED THAT TOO MANY DOUBLE FAKE ACCOUNTS ARE CREATED IN THE PAST.
TO PREVENT THIS ISSUE THE DECISION WAS MADE THAT IN THE FUTURE A ANNUALLY FEE 20 EURO WILL BE RAISED FOR NEW MEMBERSHIPS.

Join now to the World of IPTV

Forum Rules

Before you start, check out the forum rules first

Account upgrade

Upgrade your account to get access to full features

Advertising

Would you like to place your advertisement with us ?

Resources Manager

Hundreds of IPTV scripts and apps are available for download

Poll: A closed WOI IPTV Pool

Would you participate in a such IPTV pool

• Total voters

redhat

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Chief Moderator
Reaction score
The basic idea is to set up a closed WOI IPTV pool.

What is meant by closed IPTV pool?
Closed means a closed group of users. Only users who share also lokal resources in this pool will have access to this pool.
It will be a 1:1 exchange, which means if for example a user shares 20 channels in this pool, he gets the permission to pull a maximum of 20 channels from the entire pool content.

Who can participate?
Any approved member who has "real" local resources. The prerequisite for the participants is that they have to provide a prove of their local resource by providing their RAW streams (untranscoded) for verification purposes. The admin will prove the resources and according fulfill the requirements it will be confirmed or not.

Resource Requirements
- real local resource
- hls or mpegts output
- transcoded as h264 or h265 video codec
- transcoded as mp3 or aac audio codec
- allowed screen resolutions and bitrate
- 1280x720p >> min. 2300kbps
- 1920x1080p >> min. 3200kbps
- or higher
- stable and without freezer

If it is determined that a participant's resources are unstable and have too many drop outs, this participant can be excluded after three warnings.

The last and important question to be clarified is how the pool server should to be financed.

----

These are the things that come to my mind, of course the whole thing can be expanded with your ideas and suggestions.

ddmmyy

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
You stole my idea :) I wanted to start same topic days before and left it because I don't have single local stream :D

Channels MatchTime Unblock CDN Offshore Server Contact
100 cnx / 90€ 5Gbps / 180€ 48CPU-256GRAM 10Gbps 569€ Skype live:giefsl
500 cnx / 350€ 10Gbps / 350€ 48CPU-128GRAM 5Gbps / 349€ TG @changglobize
1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

julian

Basic Member
Basic Member
Reaction score
This is a very good idea and I think everyone can bring 20 streams stable enough to be useful to everyone..
Hi I have been looking for such a pool for some time.
I can provide 20 channels to start . That from provider TIVUSAT Italia (satellite channels) in 720p or fhd @ 25fps local. I can also set the equipment up for other channels if needed. I would love to join and contribute to such a project and I have a 72 core server with x4 sat card sitting around doing nothing. If anyone is interested, just pm

powershell

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
I would also join this project
can bring raw poland or also german streams hevc and 720p also available

julian

Basic Member
Basic Member
Reaction score
Hi.
Let’s do it!
Did any body start working on this? If not let’s start cracking! I would be happy to do my part. Please pm me and we set up

The basic idea is to set up a closed WOI IPTV pool.

What is meant by closed IPTV pool?
Closed means a closed group of users. Only users who share also lokal resources in this pool will have access to this pool.
It will be a 1:1 exchange, which means if for example a user shares 20 channels in this pool, he gets the permission to pull a maximum of 20 channels from the entire pool content.

Who can participate?
Any approved member who has "real" local resources. The prerequisite for the participants is that they have to provide a prove of their local resource by providing their RAW streams (untranscoded) for verification purposes. The admin will prove the resources and according fulfill the requirements it will be confirmed or not.

Resource Requirements
- real local resource
- hls or mpegts output
- transcoded as h264 or h265 video codec
- transcoded as mp3 or aac audio codec
- allowed screen resolutions and bitrate
- 1280x720p >> min. 2300kbps
- 1920x1080p >> min. 3200kbps
- or higher
- stable and without freezer

If it is determined that a participant's resources are unstable and have too many drop outs, this participant can be excluded after three warnings.

The last and important question to be clarified is how the pool server should to be financed.

----

These are the things that come to my mind, of course the whole thing can be expanded with your ideas and suggestions.
Yes, I am in! When do we start?

1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

redhat

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Chief Moderator
Reaction score
Hi.
Let’s do it!
Did any body start working on this? If not let’s start cracking! I would be happy to do my part. Please pm me and we set up

Yes, I am in! When do we start?

The project has not yet started because not enough participants have come together.

In addition, it must be agreed how the pool server should be financed.
Maybe we can get server provider, which is also interested to join that project. He could provide the server and get in return content for free from the pool.

julian

Basic Member
Basic Member
Reaction score
The project has not yet started because not enough participants have come together.

In addition, it must be agreed how the pool server should be financed.
Maybe we can get server provider, which is also interested to join that project. He could provide the server and get in return content for free from the pool.
I would like to suggest we do it this way.
1) We need to create a group, a telegram group will do, or better you could help us set it up on woi.
2) We create some sort of account (maybe crypto) to be used by the group to pay for the server.
3) We speak to the people advertising dedicated server on woi, I believe they are selling a 4 gb unlimited dmca free server for $300
If they sponsor in part (discount) or better in full it would be a nice plus.
4) Some people already expressed interested, so we need to pm them all.
5) Price of server infrastructure will be split between members on a pro rata depending on number of streams and connections. The more one uses the infrastructure the mote one pays.
6) To make it attractive, every member will be entitled to 2x the connections he has streams. In other words if I upload 20 streams I get 40 connections. And the member will also pay more for accordingly (pro rata).
7) We also need to give streams a grade of importance as some streams are more difficult to produce then others. Its easier to produce an FTA SD channel then an HD channel in NDS. We need to think about this!!
If we agree I would be ready to purchase a dedicated server and start the project.
Any toughs welcome
thanks

nite

Basic Member
Basic Member
Reaction score
Hello,

yeah, that wouldn't bother me either.

we have eg
DE- Cable RAW
some on DE-SAT RAW
Magenta Sport RAW
RTL+ Event 1-10 RAW
DAZN DE including event

TR SAT RAW
TR Exxen Sport event
TR beiN Sport Connect

nite

Basic Member
Basic Member
Reaction score
Hello

Unfortunately, nothing came of the project, right?

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
AdBlock Detected

We know, ad-blocking software do a great job at blocking ads. But our site is sponsored by advertising. 

For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.
You can create a Account with us or if you already have account, you can prefer an Account Upgrade.

I've Disabled AdBlock